Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:37 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default AVATAR: REAL YOU PICS

As the "real you as an avatar pic"
was sucessful last time ..

How about doing it again for Easter ....FRI to MONDAY inclusive

I thank you..R
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:43 am
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AVATAR: REAL YOU PICS

Would love to but completely useless when it comes to posting images
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:45 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray

I thank you..R
The face, or any part of the bod
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:03 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

I thank you..R
But mine *does* show the real me! (the cheerleader, I mean, not the bonfire)

Last edited by Maz; Mar 20th 2008 at 11:18 am.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As it's you Ray that is asking. Sorted! Taken during a five hour tramp and boat trip into the Marlborough Sounds two weeks ago.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:11 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
As it's you Ray that is asking. Sorted! Taken during a five hour tramp and boat trip into the Marlborough Sounds two weeks ago.
While I do love your pukeko, Bevs, it is lovely to see you (at last!). Thank you.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

okay will try and upload one os "the family" just for the weekend though i hate pics of myself
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:00 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Time to give Miguel Unamuno some time off for Semana Santa and let my daughter Ally take over the avatar duties.

Last edited by happynz; Mar 20th 2008 at 12:10 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Pretty girl you have there with a great taste in TShirts.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

happy nz, what a beautiful picture you must be very proud.
i think the tshirts great too.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:24 pm
Maz

Happy, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! (and yes I typed those all, no c+p for me ). Your Ally is utterly beautiful. And looks like she's a handful too, when she wants to be (better than being a pushover!)
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Just for you Ray, what a great idea. Mine is from New Years eve in Helensville, sharing a beer or two with family and friends.....oh god now I'm going to cry
Looking forward to seeing more of you.......?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

There are some damn fine women at the beyond ...I must say ..
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

On the Interislander in Jan - note one of our DS's has got in on the act too!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Feb 08 somewhere in the south island!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.