Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

August 2013 Arrivals and Departures

August 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old Jun 21st 2013, 10:55 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default August 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Thought we would start this now

So who's coming/going, when you leaving, where you coming from and where to?
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

karlquayle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2013 Arrivals and Departures

HAPPY DAYS !!!

Ive been waiting for this thread to come up for ages !!

I will be setting off from the uk on the 16th of august and arriving on the 17th of august.

i am staying in Auckalnd and "hope to make....WILL MAKE" the best of my oppertunity while im there !!!

hope everyone is safe and see you all sooooooon

A YORKSHIRE LAD !
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Katej is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers and everything else crossed I'll be coming in August... just waiting to hear if visa applications are approved Will keep you posted!

Heading to the Levin area from Scotland!!
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 11:33 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

karlquayle - Leaving UK 16th Arriving Auckland 17th

Katej - when you know your dates let us know.
Old Jun 23rd 2013, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

paddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud of

Leaving Ireland on the 5th of August on course for ChristChurch. Feeling's are a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 13th 2013 at 6:58 am. Reason: Move residual posts about malware warnings
Old Jun 25th 2013, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

elk1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I can't believe I am replying to an August Arrival!

We're currently living or should I say sweating in Dubai.
Both hubby and I have job offers in Auckland, will be submitting visa's next week. Condition of offer is we have visa's by 22nd July so that puts our arrival for sometime in August.

Frantically researching schools at the moment as I will need a primary which goes up to year 8 or an intermediate and a primary and a nursery. Bit worried about sorting out childcare so I can start work as well. But I'm sure will all fall into place.
Looking forward to it.
Old Jun 26th 2013, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

deanwili123 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES YES YES i will be landing on the 12th august !! after a 6 night stay in shanghai !!
land on my birthday so how to deal with jet lagtips needed ! or shall i just get drunk on the plane ??

also need a place to stay !!
Old Jun 27th 2013, 1:45 am

paddy234 - Leaving Ireland 5th Arriving Christchurch 6th (?)

deanwili123 - Leaving ? Arriving Christchurch 12th

elk1973 - when you know you dates just let us know
Old Jun 27th 2013, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

deanwili123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Leaving on the 5th !! Arrive the 12th ! Excited !!!
Old Jun 29th 2013, 6:09 am

deanwili123 - Leaving 5th Arriving Christchurch 12th

Old Jun 29th 2013, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Ianriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond reputeIanriv has a reputation beyond repute

Hey

I've been waiting for this for ages too! We left the UK on 26th June and land in Auckland on 8th August. Travelling the States in the mean time with the mrs being a bridesmaid in Oz beforehand. Just left Boston, was awesome!
Old Jun 29th 2013, 9:48 pm

Ianriv and OH - Left UK June via US and Australia Arriving Auckland 8th

Old Jun 30th 2013, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

paddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrsFychan

Sorry for not specifying. Fly out from Dublin on the 5th of August, stop in Dubai for eight hour's and then fly straight to Christchurch in which i will arrive by the afternoon on the 7th of August. Then Queenstown on the 9th of August for a few day's and then getting stuck in looking for work and more permanent accommodation so it will be a VERY stressful first few week's
Old Jul 10th 2013, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

qssue is just really niceqssue is just really niceqssue is just really niceqssue is just really niceqssue is just really niceqssue is just really niceqssue is just really niceqssue is just really nice

Sue Glenn Grace & Jack:
Leaving UK 20th August, flying to Orlando for 2 weeks,
Arriving Melbourne 3rd September
Arriving Auckland................ TBA!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2013, 8:09 am

paddy234 - Leaving Ireland 5th Arriving Christchurch 7th

Sue Glenn Grace & Jack: Leaving UK 20th August, flying to Orlando for 2 weeks,
Lucky things
Arriving Melbourne 3rd September
Arriving Auckland................ TBA!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.