Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

audiologists ???!!!

audiologists ???!!!

Old Feb 27th 2007, 11:17 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Question audiologists ???!!!

hey.... are there any audiologists out there?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:29 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: audiologists ???!!!

Originally Posted by ceri75
hey.... are there any audiologists out there?
Say again

Sorry I couldnt help it
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:15 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: audiologists ???!!!

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Sorry I couldnt help it
That's the funniest thing I've heard/seen today! Doesn't help that I'm at home with a bad cold.

Cheers for the giggle. Apologies to Ceri
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:04 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Say again

Sorry I couldnt help it
arf.......arf..... you have no idea how many times I hear that ! whats everyone uo to??
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:08 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

arf.......arf..... you have no idea how many times I hear that ! whats everyone uo to??
Sorry for that.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:13 pm
duckfoot

Sorry for that.
no problemo... it gave someone else a giggle !
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:18 pm
Banned

no problemo... it gave someone else a giggle !
Me thinks you will fit in well EAR
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

behave you
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:28 pm
duckfoot

i'm losing the will to live me thinks its time for a before i get too attached to these wierd yellow face thingys !!!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:29 pm
Banned

i'm losing the will to live me thinks its time for a before i get too attached to these wierd yellow face thingys !!!
Too late. Your hooked and are now in our possesion. Game over
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:31 pm
Banned

So come on then our new Audiologistic thingymajig who are you and where from?

Is you Welsh?

Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:50 pm
duckfoot

Too late. Your hooked and are now in our possesion. Game over
theres a wee scary side to you !
well.... I be not Welsh but English & living for the mo in edinburgh (not for long hopefully). The name always adds confusion.
i am desperate to be over there !! you all sound like youve found what you were after & the chilled out lifestyle definately appeals
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:53 pm
Banned

theres a wee scary side to you !
well.... I be not Welsh but English & living for the mo in edinburgh (not for long hopefully). The name always adds confusion.
i am desperate to be over there !! you all sound like youve found what you were after & the chilled out lifestyle definately appeals
Well Im in sub-tropical Mansfield

Just got back from 2 weeks in North Island and loved it. Hopefully moving over before next January

I am still chilled out though
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:57 pm
duckfoot

Well Im in sub-tropical Mansfield

Just got back from 2 weeks in North Island and loved it. Hopefully moving over before next January

I am still chilled out though
slightly warmer than it is here then !! but just as wet. i'm sooooo jealous, bet it was stunning, have you decided on location yet?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:58 pm
Banned

slightly warmer than it is here then !! but just as wet. i'm sooooo jealous, bet it was stunning, have you decided on location yet?
Probs North Shore. And you?