Auckland IT Sales

Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:30 pm
Auckland via UK and SA

sfitz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Auckland IT Sales

Hi all,

Soon to move over to NZ from the UK with my gf who has been lucky enough to be offered a job coaching tennis just north of Auckland. Am looking for some tips on the process of going about getting a job in IT sales.

Im 25 and have a few years of experience including a sales grad program with a big IT org in the UK and degree completed prior to that including a years experience in Johannesburg, SA.

The current plan is to move over on the Working Holiday Visa and look when I land. Any tips, advice, experiences, reality checks much appreciated!! Also any notable recruiters / employers.

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

pleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nice
Default Re: Auckland IT Sales

I'm IT sales in Welly. Happy to answer any questions you might have.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auckland IT Sales

There are quite a few IT companies on the North Shore. Lexel, Datastor to name two. I used to deal with Lexel quite a lot (as a customer) and they are a great company, and seem to have done quite well during the recession. You could get in touch