Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

AUCKLAND photographs

AUCKLAND photographs

Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

HOBSON1840 has a spectacular aura aboutHOBSON1840 has a spectacular aura aboutHOBSON1840 has a spectacular aura about
Default AUCKLAND photographs

I have had quite a few requests for photographs of Auckland and since I arrived in Auckland I have been keeping a daily photo journal of my experiences in the City of Sails ....

Here is the link (just click on the gallery that you want to view, there are loads of pics - enjoy) ....

www.pbase.com/enigma35

Last edited by HOBSON1840; Apr 11th 2007 at 4:00 am.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice
Default Re: AUCKLAND photographs

Thanks for this I have been waiting for someone to post these sort of pics for a while, really wanted a good look at Auckland through pics, much appreicated.

Last edited by ballsrburning; Apr 11th 2007 at 8:13 am.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:38 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Very impressive photo album of Auckland well done ,we are not particular fans of there as it is too populated for our liking but hey not all suits all.What foto album/download did you use ,I am impressed with the presentation of it .
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

HOBSON1840 has a spectacular aura aboutHOBSON1840 has a spectacular aura aboutHOBSON1840 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you - I hope that it helps to generate a "feel" of the city.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:59 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love photos like that, true life normal photos of everyday life. I like to capture the fashion of the day and also like to get prices of stuff in the photos too. Your photos are really professional though unlike my rubbish amateurish ones
I have some I took years ago of the market in Leeds and the clothes folk were wearing looked hilarious but now I think it's all coming back into fashion worse luck lol
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
I absolutely love photos like that, true life normal photos of everyday life. I like to capture the fashion of the day and also like to get prices of stuff in the photos too. Your photos are really professional though unlike my rubbish amateurish ones
I have some I took years ago of the market in Leeds and the clothes folk were wearing looked hilarious but now I think it's all coming back into fashion worse luck lol
Thanks that is a great tip, I shall try my best to get some prices in the pics .... well I am hitting the streets again ... snap, snap, snap