Auckland Map ?

Old Oct 25th 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough
Question Auckland Map ?

hi,

Can anybody suggest a link where I can download a detailed map of Auckland city showing all the suburb areas.

Ghanghro
Old Oct 25th 2005, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Auckland Map ?

Originally Posted by ghanghro
hi,

Can anybody suggest a link where I can download a detailed map of Auckland city showing all the suburb areas.

Ghanghro
Try www.multimap.com

you can see detailed maps of anywhere in the world right down to street level.

Check out google earth for detailed global satellite pics (with street maps etc.) Its brilliant. You can tilt the images to get terrains views and do flying passes.

Regards

Ali
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ghanghro
hi,

Ghanghro
Wises.co.nz
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:30 am
nmw
Just Joined

nmw is an unknown quantity at this point

And another one

http://www.nzmaps.co.nz/