Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland Expats - lets meetup

Auckland Expats - lets meetup

Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:30 am
Just Joined

John_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant future
Default Auckland Expats - lets meetup

Just arrived 2 days ago and trying to find my feet. Love to meet some expats any regular meetups?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:07 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auckland Expats - lets meetup

Two days ago & already trying to organise a meetup!! WOW

I'd join in, sadly am still in the UK!!!

Tell us, how is the city? the weather??
Old May 17th 2009, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Sarah Nairn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John_L
Just arrived 2 days ago and trying to find my feet. Love to meet some expats any regular meetups?
Happy to meet up - im scottish lived here 6 years
Old May 18th 2009, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough

hi,me and my family have been here nearly a year in july.we have been lucky to make friends with some lovely people,but it would be great to meet more of you auckland expats.any meetups let us know.we love to get out and about and visit nz and its many attractions
Old May 18th 2009, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

John_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant futureJohn_L has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Matewx
Two days ago & already trying to organise a meetup!! WOW

I'd join in, sadly am still in the UK!!!

Tell us, how is the city? the weather??
Auckland is nice, finding it pritty small.... was in London before. Just getting used to ife here as it's different. What has suprised me is the rush hour traffic. Auckland's public transport system is not that good. they are starting to pump money into trains but you can't really get buy without a car.
Old May 18th 2009, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough

same here.we came from london,but still cant believe how busy the roads can be.people back in the uk think we have no traffic on the roads in auckland and are really surprised when we tell them that we often get caught up in jams !!
Old May 21st 2009, 12:27 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John_L
Auckland's public transport system is not that good. they are starting to pump money into trains but you can't really get buy without a car.
Welcome to NZ

What public transsport system ?

You must be doing well if you found it in 2days.

Andy
Old May 25th 2009, 11:35 am
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

hi
been here 2 week and interested in a meet if any r setup. keep me posted
Old May 29th 2009, 9:15 am
Just Joined

kiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to all

We've been in Hawera (the sticks) for 6 months and shifting up to Sunnyhills, Pakuranga this sat. I really want to meet some new people! Im actually a bit anxious about moving to city; the traffic and driving is so aggressive! Im from Birmingham originally so shouldnt be a shock really!

Always up for beer, laugh, sight seeing and meeting new people.

Simone
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:15 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Any meet ups going in Auckland??

Me got a few "free" weekends right now!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:40 am
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

Originally Posted by kiwi4simone
We've been in Hawera (the sticks) for 6 months and shifting up to Sunnyhills, Pakuranga this sat. I really want to meet some new people! Im actually a bit anxious about moving to city; the traffic and driving is so aggressive! Im from Birmingham originally so shouldnt be a shock really!

Always up for beer, laugh, sight seeing and meeting new people.

Simone
hi simone
just seen you post hope the move went well we just across the road from sunnyhill in pakaranga and from brum. how are you finding the roads and the name a little spooky mmmmmm well how long have you been away from brum?
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

I might put a post up to see if theres any interest in meeting up next Friday (14th) at The Slipp Inn in Birkenhead (opposite highbury shops). They do $4 handles and $5 wines from 5-7pm.

Pool is $2 a go and they have a band on from 9-ish (plus LCD screens for the Rugby/League / whatevers on
Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:27 am
luckybean

angmargien is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zaras dad
I might put a post up to see if theres any interest in meeting up next Friday (14th) at The Slipp Inn in Birkenhead (opposite highbury shops). They do $4 handles and $5 wines from 5-7pm.

Pool is $2 a go and they have a band on from 9-ish (plus LCD screens for the Rugby/League / whatevers on
Hi

Would be great to meet up on Friday. I have been here 6 weeks now and living in Royal Oak. Might not get there too early as I'll be coming from work at the airport. How many confirmed to go???
Will there be a union jack in sight or will everyone be wearing red roses?
Cheers
Angelica
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Ive given up on this friday but am going for Friday 21st now. Lets see what the interest is like upto then !!!

Old Aug 15th 2009, 9:44 am
Just Joined

realbeard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I've only been here for a couple of weeks so I'd be interested in meeting up with anyone here.

I have only signed on here today so couldn't have come last night as I didn't know!

I would be up for meeting next Friday though. I live in Ponsonby and I have no transport, but I'd come across to the shore if that's everybody wants to meet up.

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.