Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland City Drinks - Sat July 3rd

Auckland City Drinks - Sat July 3rd

Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of
Default Re: Auckland City Drinks - Sat July 3rd

Whats the plan? I will try and make it but we might be going to see a band in Browns Bay
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=663456&page=2

theres some photos of myself and others from the last meet-up on the above link. Look forward to meeting up with ya.

where is everybody else????

I hope we can get some more people coming

Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rason
Whats the plan? I will try and make it but we might be going to see a band in Browns Bay

8pm onwards at Indians Bar

9.30 ish onwards at Provedor
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by zaras dad
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=663456&page=2

theres some photos of myself and others from the last meet-up on the above link. Look forward to meeting up with ya.

where is everybody else????

I hope we can get some more people coming

ah! gotcha now... hope you will still be wearing that expression
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

hope you will still be wearing that expression

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:14 am
Just Joined

manxbri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

I have just arrived yesterday would be good to meet some fellow brits. I could be interested in heading out.

Bri
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by manxbri
Hey,

I have just arrived yesterday would be good to meet some fellow brits. I could be interested in heading out.

Bri
We'll bring a big stick to poke you to keep you awake
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Ah boo! Work wants a shift covered and I'm a money whore so said yes. Gonna to try next time. Enjoy guys
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

I will be in Provedor, as I about live in there these days, most likely quite drunk. With a big bloke called Bill. We will be inside on the right hand side stood at the bar.

Sad I know but im in a routine now. Prob see some of you in there
Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks Zara's dad for organising the night out. we had a great time and really enjoyed meeting all you peeps. hopefully see you on the next one

The Motley Crew

The Usual Suspects

Feinks busting some moves

Bronwyn and Jax

Last edited by MattandJax; Jul 4th 2010 at 6:29 am.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

A good night out was had by all (I hope)!!!

The only folk from BE that showed were Matt and Jaxx, deepseamark plus Fainks (south african) and his girlfriend bronwyn.

I do hope that there is more interest in the future as the last 2 nights have had a pretty disappointing turnout (considering the amount of activity on here) - luckily I've supplemented the nights with friends of myself and zaras mum too.

Hope we'll catch up with you again soon

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50924114@N02/

Last edited by zaras dad; Jul 4th 2010 at 5:22 am.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Rossyg is an unknown quantity at this point

I am gutted I missed this, arrived in Auckland on thursday and was out in the Viaduct last night, please let me know the next time there is a meet up.

Cheers

Ross
Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zaras dad
A good night out was had by all (I hope)!!!

The only folk from BE that showed were Matt and Jaxx, deepseamark plus Fainks (south african) and his girlfriend bronwyn.

I do hope that there is more interest in the future as the last 2 nights have had a pretty disappointing turnout (considering the amount of activity on here) - luckily I've supplemented the nights with friends of myself and zaras mum too.

Hope we'll catch up with you again soon

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50924114@N02/
Hi there, when is the next one? - hope to be over there after the 18th Aug! - definitely would love to come along!
B
x