British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Asiatic for Emperor (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/asiatic-emperor-418890/)

StevieB Jan 14th 2007 12:06 pm

Asiatic for Emperor

The time has come for me to lay the basis of a new figurehead for the followers of this forum. Yes, an Asiatic Emperor.

I have recently had the great honor to meet the reclusive Asiatic, late of this forum, who had gone into self imposed exile, the better to understand the meaning of the world.

Having recently emerged from his seclusion, he is eager to reintegrate with society. A more pious individual one could never hope to meet. His sympathetic, almost empathic feelings for my daughter's deformities were astounding, you could hear him retching from across the room!

I would urge you all to call, nay clamour, for Asiatic to return and light our way in this dark hour of our Forum. Let all cry from every thread:

ASIATIC IMPERATOR!!!

karonious Jan 14th 2007 12:28 pm

Re: Asiatic for Emperor

Originally Posted by StevieB (Post 4282673)
The time has come for me to lay the basis of a new figurehead for the followers of this forum. Yes, an Asiatic Emperor.

I have recently had the great honor to meet the reclusive Asiatic, late of this forum, who had gone into self imposed exile, the better to understand the meaning of the world.

Having recently emerged from his seclusion, he is eager to reintegrate with society. A more pious individual one could never hope to meet. His sympathetic, almost empathic feelings for my daughter's deformities were astounding, you could hear him retching from across the room!

I would urge you all to call, nay clamour, for Asiatic to return and light our way in this dark hour of our Forum. Let all cry from every thread:

ASIATIC IMPERATOR!!!

Let us all bow down - because he is a GOD!!

poppets Jan 14th 2007 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4282717)
Let us all bow down - because he is a GOD!!

you & steve had not only been in the kiwi bar when you dreamt this one up had you!!!!! i leave you alone so i can get soem sleep & you start calling for an emperor - OMG. i wouldn't mind but i did'nt get much sleep as duaghter woke just as i was nodding off & was awake for 2 hrs:eek: (but the 'emperor' slept well:zzz: '

P2L Jan 14th 2007 10:20 pm

ASIATIC IMPERATOR!!!

StevieB

Please help cos I'm sorry hun but I just don't understand!!! :confused:

I'm in the middle of doing the ITA and brain is in meltdown :scared:

Sarah

kwprwn Jan 14th 2007 10:22 pm

ASIATIC IMPERATOR!!!

I have been dying to ask..But What the Hell are you going on about?:confused: :D please enlighten me

kwprwn Jan 14th 2007 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4284366)
StevieB

Please help cos I'm sorry hun but I just don't understand!!! :confused:

I'm in the middle of doing the ITA and brain is in meltdown :scared:

Sarah

same here and I am not even doing an ITA

Dawn

P2L Jan 14th 2007 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4284380)
same here and I am not even doing an ITA

Dawn

So I'm not going mad then...... Phew :beer: :D :scared:

Am Loolah Jan 14th 2007 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4284491)

Have my Miss Marple hat on and I conclude it's Poppets OH with the candlestick in the billiards room ...

Probably wrong???:cool:

kwprwn Jan 14th 2007 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4284491)

no I am as clueless too:beer: thought I had drunk too much of this stuff:beer: and my head was fuddled

kwprwn Jan 14th 2007 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4284512)
Have my Miss Marple hat on and I conclude it's Poppets OH with the candlestick in the billiards room ...

Probably wrong???:cool:

no surely it has to be in the conservatory with the dagger:D

P2L Jan 14th 2007 11:56 pm

Perhaps the lunatics have taken over the asylum!!!:D ;) :D

(in good company then, cos I lost the plot about a fortnight ago and not been able to find it since!!0

Off to bed. It might make more sense in the morning ..........:zzz: :confused: :scared:

kwprwn Jan 15th 2007 12:27 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4284566)
Perhaps the lunatics have taken over the asylum!!!:D ;)

(in good company then, cos I lost the plot about a fortnight ago and not been able to find it since!!0

Off to bed. It might make more sense in the morning ..........:zzz: :confused: :scared:

I doubt it:p

StevieB Jan 15th 2007 1:29 am

OK guys, to explain:

Some of you have guessed or know the identity of Asiatic. This man was a frequent poster on the forum when I first joined but, due to his inability to get swift service in the bar and the pressures of modern living, went into self imposed exile from the site.

Having recently emerged from the damp cave he has been sheltering in, and having met the man himself, I am now, through a system of psychological lures, trying to get him to put finger to keyboard once more. Therefore the call for Imperium - to show him how the people have missed him.

(Also I had been drinking quite a lot last night and it had me unaccountably in fits when I thought about it!:o )

poppets Jan 15th 2007 2:32 am

Originally Posted by StevieB (Post 4284740)
OK guys, to explain:

(Also I had been drinking quite a lot last night and it had me unaccountably in fits when I thought about it!:o )

you drinking never :rolleyes: really now theres a surprise:D

StevieB Jan 15th 2007 3:01 am

Originally Posted by poppets (Post 4284867)
you drinking never :rolleyes: really now theres a surprise:D

It was your fault, dragging me into the bar and then talking about batteries and threesomes!!:D