Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ashes Thread (well there has to be one here - doesn't there)

View Poll Results: Who is gonna win the ashes series?
Pomms
26.67%
Oz
26.67%
Draw
6.67%
Who cares?
40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Ashes Thread (well there has to be one here - doesn't there)

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:11 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ashes Thread (well there has to be one here - doesn't there)

At risk of spilling from the Australian Forums into the NZ one I'm just gonna say one thing and see what replies we get:

"Come on England !!!!"
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ashes Thread (well there has to be one here - doesn't there)

Originally Posted by lardyl
At risk of spilling from the Australian Forums into the NZ one I'm just gonna say one thing and see what replies we get:

"Come on England !!!!"

I guess it has to be really. Now, I dont know much about cricket or the ashes, so...is it just Oz and England then? If NZ were in I would go for them as I have been to watch them play at Eden Park, and I have a thing for Dan Vettori
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the benefit of not voting til the lunch on the first day. We're gonna get foooooked bigtime.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Come on England - for me too, although are we really likely to get it 2 yrs running?!
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 7:17 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
I've got the benefit of not voting til the lunch on the first day. We're gonna get foooooked bigtime.
I voted just before lunch and got it soooo wrong - but I've got to be patriotic!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Seems "Who Cares?" is winning LOLOL!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:19 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Paladin
Seems "Who Cares?" is winning LOLOL!!!

well in about 2 days we'll all not care.......

................or that's what we'll be telling the Aussies
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Aussies are the best team in the world , but ageing fast, the last ashes series put football into the shade for several months it was really riveting to watch. England have a chance, i think

................or that's what we'll be telling the Aussies[/QUOTE]
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

ohhhh the who cares are in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jueinnz
ohhhh the who cares are in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!

Cricket??? , ,
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Hurrah!

Cricket??? , ,
Yep but I recon I could get into that 20 20 game
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:23 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Hurrah!

Cricket??? , ,
great for revision - did lots of A Level stuff at Edgbaston watching the Bears take on the mighty ...... Scotland...... mmmmm ......
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lanky Lanky!!!! Lanky Lanky Lanky Lanky Lancashire!!

Flintoff by far the best hope we have. Figures already looking super
superb. Sorry bout smilies-colleague interference.