Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Which areas to live in Auckland that have a surfing/beach life community?

Which areas to live in Auckland that have a surfing/beach life community?

Old Mar 27th 2016, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

davros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which areas to live in Auckland that have a surfing/beach life community?

As someone from Cornwall, if you really want to go (please take note of house prices and the steep cost of living in Auckland) if you're from north coast of cornwall, I'd say head out west.

If you're from the south-coast of Cornwall, I'd say the north-shore and eastern areas of Auckland are more for you.

Loved Piha and Kerekere. Not a spot on Gwithian though
Old Mar 29th 2016, 10:06 am
Just Joined

cornwall2auckland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which areas to live in Auckland that have a surfing/beach life community?

Thank you davros1984. We're from St.Ives & Gwithian actually, theres' no place like home hey. We're looking to live in the North shore area now. After some exploring of that area hopefully we'll find a place where we feel at home.