areas

Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: areas

Originally Posted by alyj
Can anyone give me advice on the nicest, safest, areas to live in North Island, we have 2 young children and I need to do some research as we have applied for residency, also does anyone know how long it takes, when your skill is on the shortage list??
Help
Alyj
From your posts to the Oz forum, I gather you are a child minder.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:29 pm
Whatever will be will be

alyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant future

Hi Bevs
Yeap it's me, it would of taken another 18months for visa to go through, apparantly there is a long list at the moment, politics etc., we wanted to go to Oz, but our migration chap suggested we look at NZ as my hubby's proffession is on the demand shortage list, so we are looking at the 'pro and cons' I am a little worried from what I have read so far, but there are also many other positive issues being said, I'm soooo confused!!:
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:36 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by alyj
I'm soooo confused!!:
I think you ought to go make a cup of tea. That may help.

Seriously, you need to help people help you by giving us a bit of information about yourself. Using superlatives such as best, nicest and safest are not really helpful. Of course we all want what is best for our families, but we need to cope with what we have.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:51 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, you need to help people help you by giving us a bit of information about yourself. Using superlatives such as best, nicest and safest are not really helpful. Of course we all want what is best for our families, but we need to cope with what we have.[/QUOTE]

I agree, we live in a lovely part of Auckland, 10 mins walk from the beach, 15 mins drive from the city centre but with a lovely village feel to it. Down side quite a big mortgage