Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

April 2013 Arrivals and Departures

April 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2013 Arrivals and Departures

We had good news this weekend: we have found a cash buyer for the house! So Mr M_and_M will perhaps only be weeks behind me!
Old Mar 27th 2013, 3:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by M_and_M
We had good news this weekend: we have found a cash buyer for the house! So Mr M_and_M will perhaps only be weeks behind me!
Good one and I hope it happens.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS
A sunny NZ morning to you lot leaving in April bound for pastures new.

Ahem Rachel. Pics of intrepid , international pusscats purlease or at least their names. They deserve a good mention in the listys.

M_and_M. It will be a bit tough and also a bit exciting. Mr BEVS says he was sad to be going alone when we had thought we would arrive and land together but once in NZ he was OK as he was paving the way for me. I was 3/4 months behind him in the end. he joins you soon.
Cats are Tasha (forgive the name, a rescue cat) and Koko. Will post photo's when I'm on my own computer xx
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:13 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

ChrisWilson7 - Leaving uk 4th Arriving Christchurch 9th (Enjoy your stop over)

M_and_M - M leaves 12th Arrives Invercargill 14th

RachelG12 & James + cats Tasha and Koko Leave UK 17th Arrive New Plymouth 19th

Last edited by MrsFychan; Mar 27th 2013 at 7:30 am.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

So you can omit the ? We are both M, mr and Mrs. mrs leaves 12th. mr, no departure date yet.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:30 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

So you can omit the ? We are both M, mr and Mrs. mrs leaves 12th. mr, no departure date yet.

done
Old Mar 27th 2013, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

WHat is that Avatar Mrs Fychan, some ppl i know on facebook put that up too. Am I missing something? Clearly I am....!
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice

Great news for you! Rachel, great names for your cats I must say - hope they enjoy the trip.

A week tomorrow until I fly out to Singapore for my 3-day stopover in the tropics, then on to Chch - bring it on . Only question is will I be delayed at Heathrow by snow?!
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Lets hope not Chris. Two weeks on Friday for me. And, sadly, due to cost, I am going to have to give my cat to a friend who has agreed to have him
Old Mar 27th 2013, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice

Really sorry to hear that.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Me too but I have made her promise to learn Facebook and send me photos.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=M_and_M;, I am going to have to give my cat to a friend who has agreed to have him [/QUOTE]

I have to re home 3 cats
Last year when I quoted for two cats shipped it was £2,200 recently I quoted for one cat £1,700
Then my son said it wasn't fair to take one without the other, how to pile on the guilt
The third cat is a neighbours who adopted us 2yrs ago and now won't go home. I have to ask the owner if she'll let me find her another home
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's going to be difficult. I had two but one died last year, so only 1 left - but not for long.

Will miss him. (And Mr M_and_M) ... A bit! Lol
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

3 weeks today and we will be in Dubai.
Last shift at work tonight with my nearest and dearest. Going to be a tough one x
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

My last day at work tomorrow. Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.