Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

APPROVED - WHAT DO WE DO NOW???

APPROVED - WHAT DO WE DO NOW???

Old Sep 11th 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation APPROVED - WHAT DO WE DO NOW???

Hello people

My OH has checked our online status and it now says under the decision box - 'APPROVED'
I have no idea what to do now ..
do we wait for the passports coming back with stickers?
is there a catch?
it cant have been that quick surely??

I am off to the pub now to celebrate - quietly - until i have this in writing.

I would appreciate any info you guys can help with - i know numptyhead just got through aswell......well done with that by the way 'numpty'.

i still cant get my head round this!!!!
Old Sep 11th 2009, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future
Default Re: APPROVED - WHAT DO WE DO NOW???

Wow - good stuff! Have a good time in the pub - can't give you any advice as waiting to be approved ourselves! How much longer till you're planning to head out?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congrats from us Two...........
Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:39 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!! That's great news!

Can't help you on what's next as I'm pretty clueless about the whole process

You go celebrate and have a great time!
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kija View Post

Thank you all very much

Am now back from the pub - only managed a couple then then kids got bored.

Still not sure if celebrating is the right thing to do.

I wish someone who did know what it means would let me know. I honestly cannot believe that thats it.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Get my beer in the fridge!!!x
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kija View Post

Originally Posted by j19fmm View Post
Congratulations Get my beer in the fridge!!!x
Its already chillin - just been the pub so i didnt need to drink yours the sacrifices!!!!

Hows the first week back at school gone?

Bet its like youve never been away
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psychopandy View Post
Its already chillin - just been the pub so i didnt need to drink yours the sacrifices!!!!

Hows the first week back at school gone?

Bet its like youve never been away:thumbdown
:
I've been away ?????
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by j19fmm View Post
I've been away ?????
Oh dear....like that is it?

never mind only about 5 weeks to the 1/2 term break

Of course by then, november is only round the corner
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cadibel View Post
Wow - good stuff! Have a good time in the pub - can't give you any advice as waiting to be approved ourselves! How much longer till you're planning to head out?
I reckon within about an hour of getting this in writing - the OH will have the flights booked for somewhere between christmas and new year. Hamilton here we come
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Wooohoooo great news
Maybe you will start a new year in Hamilton good luck
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim View Post
Wooohoooo great news
Maybe you will start a new year in Hamilton good luck
i cant keep up with you , you are all over the place!!!

wants to be more than a maybe x
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:06 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't keep up with none of you. There again I'm living in chilled out NZ.

Do you mean that your ITA has been approved?

If so and you sent in the Migrant Levy fees along with your passports, then you simply wait for your passports to come back with the lovely blue stickers. There may also be a Welcome to New Zealand pack and stuff but I can't quite remember now.

Next step - celebrate - pack worldly belongings - say goodbyes - fly away.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS!
I think we recieved an email and a letter from our C/O to let us know the next step!

Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:23 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!
I think we recieved an email and a letter from our C/O to let us know the next step!

I am so thrilled for you wow, that was fast for you eh??

Bet your heads are spinning well guys another step close for you and before you know it you will be on that plane!!!!!

Tina. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.