Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Approved in principal

Approved in principal

Old Feb 27th 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Jewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant future
Default Approved in principal

Hi folks,
Just a quick update as this morning we received our approved in principal letter in the post and we are soooooo excited just have to share it with someone
To be honest I was expecting to have a telephone interview and was waiting for the email to arrive giving me a date so I was really surprised this morning to receive the go ahead....mind u nicely surprised!!
So, just the house to sell now and we will have some family around us at last.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved in principal

That's fantastic news CONGRATS

Hope the house sells soon x
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:07 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about

for house sale!
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jewelie38
Hi folks,
Just a quick update as this morning we received our approved in principal letter in the post and we are soooooo excited just have to share it with someone
To be honest I was expecting to have a telephone interview and was waiting for the email to arrive giving me a date so I was really surprised this morning to receive the go ahead....mind u nicely surprised!!
So, just the house to sell now and we will have some family around us at last.
Fantastic news a busy time ahead, when are you planning to leave, we are hoping to go mid June
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

hi

Fantastic news !!!!!!!!!!

enjoy your celebrations

Dave and Helen
Old Feb 27th 2010, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Jewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant futureJewelie38 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jo_Paul87
Fantastic news a busy time ahead, when are you planning to leave, we are hoping to go mid June
We were hoping to go after the summer here in the UK but it will all hinge now on the selling of our family home. The agent reckons that it may well go quickly as there are only a few on the market in our village so it may well be that we have to go earlier as we'll have no where to live
Where are you going to?
We are going to be settling in West Auckland, near to my hubby's family. x
Old Feb 27th 2010, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your replies
I hope that you are all successful in your applications as well
I'll be watching your journeys throughout xx
Old Feb 27th 2010, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jewelie38
We were hoping to go after the summer here in the UK but it will all hinge now on the selling of our family home. The agent reckons that it may well go quickly as there are only a few on the market in our village so it may well be that we have to go earlier as we'll have no where to live
Where are you going to?
We are going to be settling in West Auckland, near to my hubby's family. x
We are heading to Kerikeri, our house has been on the market for 4 weeks, we have our 3rd viewing on Monday there is not a lot on the market here either, and our house is quite individual, it should sell itself if the agents can get some bodies thru the door to view, good luck for the future.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from us too
Old Feb 28th 2010, 7:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, really pleased for you for that house sale

Dewb x