APPROVED!!!!!!!

Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:32 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light
Talking APPROVED!!!!!!!

Yes people you've heard it right.....

PR has been approved

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I cried like a baby when i read the email...then phoned rick and he went 'oh shite' i've told him if he backs out now the knifes out and his 'D*cks' OFF!!!

think he got the message...fingers crossed anyway!!!

what a fab crimbo present
Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:41 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: APPROVED!!!!!!!

Congratulations

Tan
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Wow, brilliant news Mandie! Don't blame you threatening Rick with the bobbit job after the time it took him to agree to go. Drinks on you then for Christmas

When are you looking at leaving these shores then?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:10 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzi n steve
Wow, brilliant news Mandie! Don't blame you threatening Rick with the bobbit job after the time it took him to agree to go. Drinks on you then for Christmas

When are you looking at leaving these shores then?
Thanks hun,

Just waiting to hear from CO when he'll return our passports then i think it's the 6th ish of Jan so we can spend our last weekend with rick then go

just looking on the net at a couple of rentals which look nice so will book one of them soon before they go

when you planning on getting to chch?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Absolutely brilliant news!

Alison
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Nadia Sawalha presents a series in which British families are given a look at life in Australia ahead of possible migration. The Hayward family from Hampshire are split. Mum and younger daughter want to emigrate to New Zealand, whereas Dad and older daughter don't. A week down under, in Christchurch, might be enough to force a decision.

Just copied this from UK TV Listings for you Mandie. I thought it was just Rick that didn't want to go? BBC doing their normal spin on things?

When are we getting out their? Long story...all to do with an exhusband going bankrupt and his name still being on the deeds to the house even though he hasn't paid anything for 13 and a half years. Solicitors are dragging their heels and I have been trying to get it sorted out for 4 years now. Grrrrrrrr. Once it's done we can sell up and get out there. Temp work visa though as hubby is a trucky. I shall have to look into getting qualified in something to get us PR. Always wanted to do midwifery, but would have to go back to school first.

Anyway, enjoy celebrating your last Christmas and New Year in the UK. Not long to go now.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Izzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to all

Congratulations Mandie

The very best Christmas news. Good luck with all the packing and arranging.

The fun starts soon!!!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:41 am
aka Mandie.H

Originally Posted by suzi n steve
Nadia Sawalha presents a series in which British families are given a look at life in Australia ahead of possible migration. The Hayward family from Hampshire are split. Mum and younger daughter want to emigrate to New Zealand, whereas Dad and older daughter don't. A week down under, in Christchurch, might be enough to force a decision.

Just copied this from UK TV Listings for you Mandie. I thought it was just Rick that didn't want to go? BBC doing their normal spin on things?
No it's eldest daughter too...and still doesn't.

I'm the worlds worst mother you knowshe'll thank me in the long run...i hope!!!

good luck with sorting out your problems and hope you're out there soon too
Old Dec 17th 2007, 11:45 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome
Yes people you've heard it right.....

PR has been approved

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Congratulations!

I cried like a baby when i read the email...then phoned rick and he went 'oh shite' i've told him if he backs out now the knifes out and his 'D*cks' OFF!!!

think he got the message...fingers crossed anyway!!!
In Thailand it's called feeding the duck.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Mandie!!! Many many congratulations! And yes, your eldest will thank you in the long run, I'm more than sure of it. Hell my Lauren is only 6 and was SO attached to her life in the US, I really started to worry, but she's settled down and forgotten all about it! (except calling her Grandma, that is )
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:54 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

MERRY CHRISTMAS THE HAYWARDS

warmed the cockles of my heart that has.
See you soon girls!!(and Rick)
Sarah, Kev and kids xxxx
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:13 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

No it's eldest daughter too...and still doesn't.

I'm the worlds worst mother you knowshe'll thank me in the long run...i hope!!!

good luck with sorting out your problems and hope you're out there soon too
She has a soul mate in my son
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Wicked news, congratulations...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:13 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Sorry, I forgot to add my congratulations
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Well done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.