Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Approval in Principle

Approval in Principle

Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future
Default Approval in Principle

Yippee!!!!!!

I submitted our application for permanent residency on 3rd November and followed it up with an e-mail today asking whether any further documentation was required because Dave has a job offer and needs to hand in notice at end of this month. Just got an e-mail saying that the application has been approved in principle and the visa officer will send formal notification tomorrow.

Am I right in thinking that this means all the medicals etc have been OKed and that all they need now is the migrant levy???

I've been soooo worried about my medical problems screwing everything up, so if Approval in Principle means what I think then I'm just soooo happy and soooo relieved!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:05 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Approval in Principle

Originally Posted by kathm
Yippee!!!!!!

I submitted our application for permanent residency on 3rd November and followed it up with an e-mail today asking whether any further documentation was required because Dave has a job offer and needs to hand in notice at end of this month. Just got an e-mail saying that the application has been approved in principle and the visa officer will send formal notification tomorrow.

Am I right in thinking that this means all the medicals etc have been OKed and that all they need now is the migrant levy???

I've been soooo worried about my medical problems screwing everything up, so if Approval in Principle means what I think then I'm just soooo happy and soooo relieved!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn
Congrats Kathryn!

Great news! You're right, all you need now is to pay the migrant levy and send your passports in for them to put the blue sticker in (if you hadn't put them in with your ITA), and you're all set.

Good luck with the preparations and all the best,

Jen
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Yippee!!!!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn
Congratulations Kathryn!!!
Mark
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Yippee!!!!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn
Here you go then ..............

.................................................. ...............Congrats to ya!!

Now go get drunk!!