British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Approval in Principle (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/approval-principle-337602/)

kathm Nov 15th 2005 3:44 pm

Approval in Principle

Yippee!!!!!!

I submitted our application for permanent residency on 3rd November and followed it up with an e-mail today asking whether any further documentation was required because Dave has a job offer and needs to hand in notice at end of this month. Just got an e-mail saying that the application has been approved in principle and the visa officer will send formal notification tomorrow.

Am I right in thinking that this means all the medicals etc have been OKed and that all they need now is the migrant levy???

I've been soooo worried about my medical problems screwing everything up, so if Approval in Principle means what I think then I'm just soooo happy and soooo relieved!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn

urbanproject Nov 15th 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Approval in Principle

Originally Posted by kathm
Yippee!!!!!!

I submitted our application for permanent residency on 3rd November and followed it up with an e-mail today asking whether any further documentation was required because Dave has a job offer and needs to hand in notice at end of this month. Just got an e-mail saying that the application has been approved in principle and the visa officer will send formal notification tomorrow.

Am I right in thinking that this means all the medicals etc have been OKed and that all they need now is the migrant levy???

I've been soooo worried about my medical problems screwing everything up, so if Approval in Principle means what I think then I'm just soooo happy and soooo relieved!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn

Congrats Kathryn!

Great news! You're right, all you need now is to pay the migrant levy and send your passports in for them to put the blue sticker in (if you hadn't put them in with your ITA), and you're all set.

Good luck with the preparations and all the best,

Jen :)

Markk Nov 15th 2005 8:07 pm

Yippee!!!!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn

Congratulations Kathryn!!! :) :beer:
Mark

Sega Mad Nov 15th 2005 9:21 pm

Yippee!!!!!!

NZ here we come!!!

Kathryn

Here you go then ..............

http://www.mac.com/.cards/en_US/Curr...bbly04-WEB.jpg

.................................................. ...............Congrats to ya!!

Now go get drunk!!