Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Applied for a job in NZ!

Applied for a job in NZ!

Old Sep 29th 2011, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

CaRo78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applied for a job in NZ!

Hey all, I'm Caroline, I'm new to this site! I have a daughter aged 14, and I'm a single parent.

I work for the MOJ im the UK, and I have just applied to to department of corrections for a vacancy in New Plymouth.

So many things rushing through my mind about it all! But we're both very keen to relocate!!

Any tips and pointers would be well received!
Old Sep 29th 2011, 9:24 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applied for a job in NZ!

Hi and welcome to our little virtual community.

I'm not in NZ but wanted to stop by and say hi and wish you the best of luck with the job application
Old Sep 29th 2011, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Sue.....

It's all new ground for me, but even now its pretty exciting!

Thank you for making me feel welcome!
Old Sep 29th 2011, 10:47 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there CaRo78 and welcome to our weeny NZ corner of BE.

We've a couple of correction officers around the place , so hop on into the main NZ forum and have an ask around in there.

All the best for your plans.

BEVS
Old Sep 30th 2011, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaRo78
Hey all, I'm Caroline, I'm new to this site! I have a daughter aged 14, and I'm a single parent.

I work for the MOJ im the UK, and I have just applied to to department of corrections for a vacancy in New Plymouth.

So many things rushing through my mind about it all! But we're both very keen to relocate!!

Any tips and pointers would be well received!
Hi Caroline & welcome to BE, is your job as a corrections officer or another role working for the department?
Old Sep 30th 2011, 8:21 am
Just Joined

I work as a prison officer in the UK, so it would be the same role in corrections, that's what I've applied for. However, I have promotion accreditation so you never know...!