Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone with young kids aroung the Hutt

Anyone with young kids aroung the Hutt

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

oolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really nice
Default Anyone with young kids aroung the Hutt

Been in NZ for three months now - started off in Tauranga and have now moved to Lower Hutt. Have a daughter who is 5 and a son who is 2. As there is no school now until February hoping someone out there local to us who has kids of similar age might like to meet up for some play dates? Have seen a few meet ups coming up and will try and do those as well.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone with young kids aroung the Hutt

Originally Posted by oolie
Been in NZ for three months now - started off in Tauranga and have now moved to Lower Hutt. Have a daughter who is 5 and a son who is 2. As there is no school now until February hoping someone out there local to us who has kids of similar age might like to meet up for some play dates? Have seen a few meet ups coming up and will try and do those as well.
Sorry, don't know anyone with young kids in Lower Hutt, but there are few of us over the 58 in Porirua with kids. Come along to the family day on the 21st at Trentham Races or even on the 12th for the picnic and meet us all.

Simon
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:02 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

we live in khandallah till the end of january - have a 2 in march and a 4 in march.

would love to meet up for play times - these girls are going spare (me too)!!

I dont mind driving over to lower hutt, or meeting on the beach in Petone. Indeed you are welcome here too except i have nothing here for them to play with!

pm me if interested and will pass on my details.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

oolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really niceoolie is just really nice

Thanks for your replies - Dreamfish have sent you pm. Simon - will see you on 12th. You will have to let us know how to recognise you!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oolie
Thanks for your replies - Dreamfish have sent you pm. Simon - will see you on 12th. You will have to let us know how to recognise you!
I'll be the tall, dark good looking one!!... actually i'll PM you my mobile number!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:42 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I'll be the tall, dark good looking one!!... actually i'll PM you my mobile number!!
You're a good foot taller than me, I'll give you that.

oolie, my "little" one isn't so little anymore, she's 6. We're also in Porirua, and will see you at the picnic on the 12th!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Ha ha ha. Best laugh for a long time.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spackster
Ha ha ha. Best laugh for a long time.
What are you implying my dear???