Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Whangarei?

Anyone in Whangarei?

Old Oct 8th 2022, 7:18 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in Whangarei?

Hi everyone,
We moved to Whangarei about 6 years ago after having lived on the Kapiti Coast where I met some lovely ladies. With covid and living out of town and having lots of animals to take care of I haven't had much of a social life but I'm feeling very isolated at the moment (it's only my husband and I) and I'd love to go out and meet people, so give me a shout if you're up here and interested in going out for a coffee or something 🙂
Old Jan 17th 2023, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone in Whangarei?

Hi from Parua Bay.

exPat Welshman and Yorkshire Rose Wife. been up here past 1o years.

Ian.
Old Apr 29th 2023, 3:28 am
Just Joined

ShaneMcDonald is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone in Whangarei?

Great pub by the sea there in Parua Bay

We moved up in Jan 2022, literally wife received job offer on NYE and we arrived on the 5th