Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone used Travalex to transfer money?

Anyone used Travalex to transfer money?

Old May 24th 2006, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone used Travalex to transfer money?

Hi,

Anyone know of a cheap and reliable way of sending cash back to a UK bank account?

Travelex look good but how much does it cost?

(ps my giardia has almost gone yayy)

thanks

dave
Old May 25th 2006, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone used Travalex to transfer money?

Originally Posted by Sugo
Hi,

Anyone know of a cheap and reliable way of sending cash back to a UK bank account?

Travelex look good but how much does it cost?

(ps my giardia has almost gone yayy)

thanks

dave
Hi What about your own bank? we are with ASB and you can do it online I think they charge 1% plus you also pay the receiving banks charges.
Havnt used it but Im sure we will one day as we have a son and daughter back in UK . LINDA
Old May 25th 2006, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Toppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone used Travalex to transfer money?

This link might be worth a look at Dave:

http://www.hifx.co.nz/

Jamie