Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

anyone with toddlers in christchurch??

anyone with toddlers in christchurch??

Old May 6th 2009, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

grantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to all
Default anyone with toddlers in christchurch??

Hi everyone
We recently returned home to Christchurch from a stint overseas and are looking to settle and find some friends etc

I'm originally from Hokitika but moved to the 'big smoke' (Chch) just about 10 years ago, Grant from Scotland and been here nearly 5 years now (wow - time does fly!!)

We have a 2 year old girl and I was thinking about finding us some friends

Anyone out there thinking along the same lines? Just flick me a PM or reply to this post if your interested

Daughter loves to run about (as they do) and a really friendly girl
Grant and I both play music and enjoy keeping fit and having fun

Hopefully hear from some of you soon
Old May 7th 2009, 5:43 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone with toddlers in christchurch??

Originally Posted by grantanddebs
Hi everyone
We recently returned home to Christchurch from a stint overseas and are looking to settle and find some friends etc

I'm originally from Hokitika but moved to the 'big smoke' (Chch) just about 10 years ago, Grant from Scotland and been here nearly 5 years now (wow - time does fly!!)

We have a 2 year old girl and I was thinking about finding us some friends

Anyone out there thinking along the same lines? Just flick me a PM or reply to this post if your interested

Daughter loves to run about (as they do) and a really friendly girl
Grant and I both play music and enjoy keeping fit and having fun

Hopefully hear from some of you soon

Hi Grantanddebs

Welcome home

Whereabouts in ChCh are you guys??
Old May 7th 2009, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

grantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to all

Hey P2L
Thanks, good to be back!!
I've sent you a PM

Cheers
Old May 7th 2009, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Hello - am in chch, with a 5 year old boy, and nearly 3 year old daughter.

Where abouts in chch are you? We're in Kaiapoi ..

Lou
Old May 8th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grantanddebs
Hey P2L
Thanks, good to be back!!
I've sent you a PM

Cheers
Hi

We are in Rolleston with a 3 year old daughter and originally from Glasgow, how are you finding it now you have come back?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:43 am
Just Joined

mackie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

I have an 18 month old daughter and arrive on the 9th of July and would love to meet some wee playmates for her. I have friends in CHCh but none with wee ones. I am returning after 16 years away. The summer has been fab here and I am making the most of visiting cute villages with gorgeous old pubs and lovely tree lined cobbled lanes! Inbetween all the cleaning of our camping kit!
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:52 am
Just Joined

kiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nicekiwichick36 is just really nice

HI
I arrived in Chch 3 weeks ago after being in the UK for 15 years. Have a 2yr old boy and my second little boy was 1 last friday. Know a few people in Chch but none of them with kids so would love to meet up with others for the kids to have some playmates. Left a really lovely NCT group behind in the uk and my 2yr old keeps asking about them. We are renting in Parklands at the moment.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

mackie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwichick36
HI
I arrived in Chch 3 weeks ago after being in the UK for 15 years. Have a 2yr old boy and my second little boy was 1 last friday. Know a few people in Chch but none of them with kids so would love to meet up with others for the kids to have some playmates. Left a really lovely NCT group behind in the uk and my 2yr old keeps asking about them. We are renting in Parklands at the moment.
Hi Kiwichick
Whats it like!!!!??? The packers arrive on Wed and I am so nervous about the whole thing. I would love to meet up when we arrive as , like you, I am leaving a lovely NCT group and it is awful. My daughter is very close to three of the wee ones in particular and everytime I ask her who is flying to NZ with us she points thenm out in a photo! Too sad. I can give you my email...if I can figure out how to without giving it too eveyone!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Hi Kiwichick ... If you're free at the weekends let me know.

I have 2 children, 5 and 3 years old who love playing with other lil uns. Am pretty tied up July/August with visitors from the UK, but would love to meet up end August if that suits you?

Lou
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

sophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant future

Give me a year and we'll be there with our daughter (now 2yo)!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Ha, sell my house and we'll be there too, 3 children-son aged 9yrs and two daughters aged 5yrs and 21months!! We could have our own 'group' at this rate!! x