Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone for a Thai in Whangaparaoa?

Anyone for a Thai in Whangaparaoa?

Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:09 am

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone for a Thai in Whangaparaoa?

we're moving house so cant come- but next time
Old Jan 25th 2010, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoof
just wondering if we're still on for thursday, or if we're a bit thin on the ground at the moment? maybe leave it til the end of feb when everyone's back from hols etc? i dunno... just wondering!!
Think that may be a good idea. What does anyone else think?
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

am assuming we're not heading out for Thai tonight? Probably won't have chance to check on-line again for the rest of today, so i'll make my apologies now if anything changes later on!

be good to have a catch up soon though! (babies etc allowing of course!)
Old Jan 27th 2010, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Natalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really nice

Hello lovely Whangaparaoa ladies!

Just to let you know I won be able to come to the next coffee and milkshake meeting as I'll be back in the UK!!! We're flying home on Sunday
Its been lovely chatting to you all and you are very lovely ladies
NZ isnt the right place for us at the moment and to be honest I cant wait to get home to cold England
Good luck to Stoof and Lily with the new arrivals - I will keep checking on here and look forward to hearing what flavours you had

Take care everyone and next time you meet, have a milkshake for me
Old Jan 28th 2010, 12:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Natalie1303

Just to let you know I won be able to come to the next coffee and milkshake meeting as I'll be back in the UK!!! We're flying home on Sunday
NZ isnt the right place for us at the moment and to be honest I cant wait to get home to cold England
Good luck to Stoof and Lily with the new arrivals - I will keep checking on here and look forward to hearing what flavours you had

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you Natalie. It was lovely to meet you & your family too. Have a safe journey back home & the very best of wishes for your future.

NZ will still be here in the future if you decide to return & you know plenty of people here to tap for holidays

Will miss you hun Don't be a stranger
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Natalie1303

Safe travels! Hope all works out well x
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice

Hi

I have just arrived in Castor Bay, North Shore, would love to meet up with some people! Will look out for the next meet-up!

Lindsay x
Old Jan 1st 2011, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

kris charlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont know much about this site as I have just signed up but I've been living on the peninsula for the last 4 years. Have recently been divorced and am looking to get my life restart by meeting new people. Any suggestions anyone? Going through a pretty rough time right now
Old Jan 1st 2011, 10:30 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi Kris and welcome to this wee NZ forum.

I'd suggest starting a new thread ( topic) ref. meeting up with people in Whangaparaoa as this meet-up happened at the beginning of last year.

As you can see though , a few folks do live up your way so hopefully they will pass by.