Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Tauranga?

Anyone in Tauranga?

Old May 28th 2009, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

jemmad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in Tauranga?

Hi there, im Jemma, 29, me and my hubby lare currently living in Tauranga, let me know if there is anyone out there who fancies meeting up or a night out? Would be great to meet some new people.
Old May 30th 2009, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

marbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in Tauranga?

Hi, I don't live there yet but hopefully will in 2010, would love to hear how you are finding it and how long you have been there etc if you get a spare moment. I've lots of questions to ask you....
Helen
Old May 30th 2009, 9:55 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marbles
Hi, I don't live there yet but hopefully will in 2010, would love to hear how you are finding it and how long you have been there etc if you get a spare moment. I've lots of questions to ask you....
Helen
Hi Jemma and Helen,

Sorry I missed this thread ...

We've been here for 2+ years and love it. Meet ups are currently few and far between as everyone is so busy.

Whereabouts are you Jemma and where do you hope to be Helen?
Old May 31st 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jemma

Me and hubby and the rugrats will hopefully be arriving in Tauranga this August
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by marbles
Helen
Hi there, me and my hubby have been here since 2006, now live in Papamoa, the lifestyle is awesome, much better climate but a bit cold at the moment. Do you have a family? what would you like to know?
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi Jemma and Helen,

Sorry I missed this thread ...

We've been here for 2+ years and love it. Meet ups are currently few and far between as everyone is so busy.

Whereabouts are you Jemma and where do you hope to be Helen?
Hi, how are you? we are in papamoa, been here since 2006. Should meet up for a coffee sometime?
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by jemmad
Hi, how are you? we are in papamoa, been here since 2006. Should meet up for a coffee sometime?
Hi Jemma - yes we will have to organise something. It may even be time for drinks at Rain again soon!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:17 pm
BOP
Just Joined

BOP is on a distinguished road

Old Jul 4th 2009, 11:06 am

Shall we do it then?

Anyone in the Tauranga crew fancy a few drinks in the next week or two? I don't mind organising and rallying the troops? That'll be me then ...
Old Jul 5th 2009, 9:00 pm
Playing the waiting game

fluff89 is a jewel in the roughfluff89 is a jewel in the roughfluff89 is a jewel in the roughfluff89 is a jewel in the rough

Shall we do it then?

Anyone in the Tauranga crew fancy a few drinks in the next week or two? I don't mind organising and rallying the troops? That'll be me then ...
Hi,
My daughter and I hopefully will be comin out when I get a job offer and PR. We've chosen Tauranga area, looks just right for us. We'd love to meet up with some people, I know it's planning ahead a bit though!!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:01 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Shall we do it then?

Oh go on then,, twist my arm,,, hehehe. Rain it is,, let me know when ladies.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Yes sounds great,. can do after 27th July as going away.
Old Aug 30th 2009, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone
Has this meet up happened already and I have missed it ?? if not count me in
Old Aug 30th 2009, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi everyone
Has this meet up happened already and I have missed it ?? if not count me in
Hi,

We haven't done this one I must confess - but we have MooMoo just arrived and The Jezzers arriving in the next week or so, so we ought to. When are you arriving?
Old Aug 30th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

GinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really niceGinnyB is just really nice

Hi,

We haven't done this one I must confess - but we have MooMoo just arrived and The Jezzers arriving in the next week or so, so we ought to. When are you arriving?
I'm still waiting for my exchange of contracts but hope to be on my way at the end September. I'd love it if there was a meet up when I get there too!!!