Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Rangiora or area want to meet up?

Anyone in Rangiora or area want to meet up?

Old Dec 6th 2012, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

SandyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Anyone in Rangiora or area want to meet up?

Hi, we have been in NZ for 5 months staying at parents house and have just moved to Rangiora. I work part-time and have a 2 year old daughter. I am missing the UK and friends. But I am optimistic about our new life here in NZ. It would be lovely to meet up with people. Is there a community centre or any clubs that you know of that I could go to? Many thanks for any help/introductions anybody can give me. Sammy
Old Dec 7th 2012, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Rangiora or area want to meet up?

Originally Posted by SandyD
Hi, we have been in NZ for 5 months staying at parents house and have just moved to Rangiora. I work part-time and have a 2 year old daughter. I am missing the UK and friends. But I am optimistic about our new life here in NZ. It would be lovely to meet up with people. Is there a community centre or any clubs that you know of that I could go to? Many thanks for any help/introductions anybody can give me. Sammy
Welcome to Rangiora. I'm too miserable to meet up and anyway already have a bunch of like minded friends - we have a moan in Montieths once a week and can recommend quiz night on a Tuesday but only in season (off now until Autumn). One of my mates has a two year old and his wife is involved with the toy library by the station, she met similar people through that. Good luck and welcome to our lovely little town