British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Anyone in Pukekohe (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/anyone-pukekohe-673398/)

nukiwi Jun 21st 2010 10:00 pm

Anyone in Pukekohe

We are on the move again.....:thumbsup:

Hubby and I are moving down to Pukekohe next week and really looking forward to it :thumbsup: As soon as affordably possible we will sell our house in the UK and buy our own house here. We have been in NZ for 22 months and whilst we love where we are now, we both feel the rent is too high and therefore a new location is in order. We have had several visits to Pukekohe and really like it. The new rental we are moving into is brand new, double glazing, 5 bedrooms and $130pw cheaper :thumbsup:

If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee once we are settled, I'd love to make new friends in the area :D

Now better get back to the packing......getting too old for this....:rofl:

jengrantmorris Jun 22nd 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Anyone in Pukekohe

Originally Posted by nukiwi (Post 8647449)
We are on the move again.....:thumbsup:

Hubby and I are moving down to Pukekohe next week and really looking forward to it :thumbsup: As soon as affordably possible we will sell our house in the UK and buy our own house here. We have been in NZ for 22 months and whilst we love where we are now, we both feel the rent is too high and therefore a new location is in order. We have had several visits to Pukekohe and really like it. The new rental we are moving into is brand new, double glazing, 5 bedrooms and $130pw cheaper :thumbsup:

If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee once we are settled, I'd love to make new friends in the area :D

Now better get back to the packing......getting too old for this....:rofl:

Save me a seat at the coffee shop - Pukekohe is where we've chosen to live when we come over. Of course, we haven't even submitted our EOI yet, but hopefully will do within the next month. Good luck with your move, hope you love it there! Whereabouts in Pukekohe have you found a place?

nukiwi Jun 22nd 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Anyone in Pukekohe

Originally Posted by jengrantmorris (Post 8649003)
Save me a seat at the coffee shop - Pukekohe is where we've chosen to live when we come over. Of course, we haven't even submitted our EOI yet, but hopefully will do within the next month. Good luck with your move, hope you love it there! Whereabouts in Pukekohe have you found a place?

Thanks, we are so excited about the move now. We are going to be on a new subdivision North-East Pukekohe (Valley zone). Hubby works in the CBD and will catch the train which takes an hour. Its a lovely little town and semi-rural which is what we want.

Good luck with your plans and I hope to see you in Pukekohe in the not too distant future :thumbsup: