Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Papatoetoe?

Anyone in Papatoetoe?

Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone in Papatoetoe?

I know this is unlikely but is anyone in Papatoetoe, or do you know anyone there? I've just got a job and the training is in P'toe for about 7 weeks and I'm having a job finding either board or s/c room for that period.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Papatoetoe?

I was there last weekend! My MIL lives there. Not that that is helpful
You could post a thread on trademe.co.nz looking for board
Or you can live somewhere else! Papatoetoe has a train station so easy to get to
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kiwinow
I know this is unlikely but is anyone in Papatoetoe, or do you know anyone there? I've just got a job and the training is in P'toe for about 7 weeks and I'm having a job finding either board or s/c room for that period.

Hi, i think it would be best for you to advertise on trademe or look in the manukau courier? Maybe you could try the the local supermarkets (hunters plaza) and see if they have anything going. I have 2 friends that live there but dont think they could help. Good luck anyways!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks. Yeah, I've an ad on an online site looking for flatmates, board etc but will advertise in the papers too. Hadn't thought of Trade Me. A supermarket community noticeboard would be good, but tricky to do that from Timaru. Yes, I could travel by train or bus from a bit further, if I have to, but I don't know how far the training scholarship is going to stretch yet, so would rather not spend much on travel.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough

hi there kiwinow.i have pm d you !!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Ta. PM'd ya back.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Gail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really nice

Whoever's there - what a great name!!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mmmm. Pronounced Papa-toey-toey -meaning undulating area where the toe toe (toi toi - a bit like pampus grass) grows in abundance.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Often referred to as Papa-2-toes.