Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For Anyone New to Rangiora

For Anyone New to Rangiora

Old Jun 8th 2009, 1:42 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default For Anyone New to Rangiora

Just to say that if there is anyone new to Rangiora or looking to come here that might have any questions or need a hand with anything or would like to meet up for coffee, either post here or send us a PM.

It can be quite weird landing in a new place with no friends or family to rely on and I know it really helped me when I first came to meet up with other expats here in not feeling so alone and helpless and so this is just an open invite to anyone new so you don't have to feel that way too!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default Re: For Anyone New to Rangiora

Hi, Am not quite in Rangiora, but only down the road in Kaiapoi.

Feel free to PM me if you fancy a cuppa and natter one weekend :-)

Lou
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:49 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

That'd be good. I'll PM you later. It's a bit manic here at mo with kids and their m8 flying in and out
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:25 am
Just Joined

carol.hannah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Just to say that if there is anyone new to Rangiora or looking to come here that might have any questions or need a hand with anything or would like to meet up for coffee, either post here or send us a PM.

It can be quite weird landing in a new place with no friends or family to rely on and I know it really helped me when I first came to meet up with other expats here in not feeling so alone and helpless and so this is just an open invite to anyone new so you don't have to feel that way too!
Hi There, myself and husband and 2 kids have just moved t rangiora 3wks ago, we immigrated from sctoland 5yrs ago and we started our nz life in the north island but my husbands job has brought us over here. We dont know anyone yet as my husband and son go off to work and theni take my daughter to school and then im at a loss as there is only so much unpacking boxes you can do in one day to pass time.

Would like to meet other people in my area or surrounding area who can let me know what all in my area, especially to keep and 8yr old girl happy.If anyone would like to meet for coffee and have a natter then it would be good to hear from you all.

Regards Carol
Old Nov 9th 2009, 3:55 am
TeamEmbo

Hi Carol. Welcome to Rangiora! I think I'm meeting you next Monday at the Blue Rooster for lunch?

If you need anything at all in the meantime or just want to chat PM me your number and we'll sort something out.

Mandie