Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone in New Plymouth

Anyone in New Plymouth

Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:44 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone in New Plymouth

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone comes from New Plymouth, or has anyone visited the area, and could tell me a little about it. Many Thanks
Marika
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:53 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in New Plymouth

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone comes from New Plymouth, or has anyone visited the area, and could tell me a little about it. Many Thanks
Marika

Sorry I can't help you.

I've got a friend on another forum, who until recently lived locally. She and her family have settled in New Plymouth and love it.

The only downside that I could see is that you are quite isolated over there Although coming from Cornwall, you possibly wouldn't view it as a negative????
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:59 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Sorry I can't help you.

I've got a friend on another forum, who until recently lived locally. She and her family have settled in New Plymouth and love it.

The only downside that I could see is that you are quite isolated over there Although coming from Cornwall, you possibly wouldn't view it as a negative????
Will be positively buzzing after here!!

Marika - she nasty "Lady" - stay away!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:13 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Will be positively buzzing after here!!

Marika - she nasty "Lady" - stay away!!!
Hi Kev and Sarah, Yes I take your point about being in Cornwall, I wouldn't view it as a negative being somewhere quiet . Theres alot to be said for a bit of tranquility and slow pace of life. Don't mean to sound like I'm getting on a bit though, its just what we want from NZ.
Very Funny, Am loolah, I'm sure shes not that bad.