Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone near Somerfield, Christchurch?

Anyone near Somerfield, Christchurch?

Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

geordielasstoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Anyone near Somerfield, Christchurch?

Hi, Husband at work, kids at school (girls aged 9 & 13) and bored with staying at home. Anyone fancy meeting up? Been here since 31st March and needing something other than housework to do. Maybe a bit of adult conversation and a laugh with a few other like minded people would do the trick? I take the dog to the dog park at Victoria Park daily if anyone else goes there?
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:19 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone near Somerfield, Christchurch?

Hi, is Hornby near enough?
I have got a horrendous amount of work on for this month so am not able to arrange anything for now. All I seem to be doing is working and sleeping at the moment
Maybe we could organise a meetup when I'm free. There are a few of us on here but we've not managed to get anything arranged as yet.
From a Darlo lass!
Old Jun 4th 2011, 9:21 am
Just Joined

geordielasstoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I've replied to Joshlin who seems to be trying to organise something so might see you there. Thanks
Old Jun 27th 2011, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Originally Posted by geordielasstoo View Post
Hi, Husband at work, kids at school (girls aged 9 & 13) and bored with staying at home. Anyone fancy meeting up? Been here since 31st March and needing something other than housework to do. Maybe a bit of adult conversation and a laugh with a few other like minded people would do the trick? I take the dog to the dog park at Victoria Park daily if anyone else goes there?
Hi i live in Rolleston and i work nights but im up by 1pm usually so you are more than welcome to call for coffee if you like
Old Jun 27th 2011, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandra arnott View Post
Hi i live in Rolleston and i work nights but im up by 1pm usually so you are more than welcome to call for coffee if you like
Hi

We are in Rolleston too my OH works a couple of days a week though and I slave away all week one wee girl 6y/o
Old Jun 27th 2011, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Originally Posted by alanmacc View Post
Hi

We are in Rolleston too my OH works a couple of days a week though and I slave away all week one wee girl 6y/o
Nice place to live and it's growing in size we live Goulds rd and i love it
Old Jun 27th 2011, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice place to live and it's growing in size we live Goulds rd and i love it
your wayyyy out in the country ........ goulds road .... or so some of those city folk would say lol

It is indeed growing with the countdown being built and once that is built New World will close and reopen as a Pak and Save, then next we have our swimming pool .......... its growing at a rate of knots and I still love it
Old Jun 27th 2011, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

your wayyyy out in the country ........ goulds road .... or so some of those city folk would say lol

It is indeed growing with the countdown being built and once that is built New World will close and reopen as a Pak and Save, then next we have our swimming pool .......... its growing at a rate of knots and I still love it
Yes i believe the swimming pool is going to be over the road from me great
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes i believe the swimming pool is going to be over the road from me great
Ohhhh get you in the big posh houses accross from the dog park .......... lol
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Ohhhh get you in the big posh houses accross from the dog park .......... lol
Ha Ha Dont know about posh,all the houses here are posh to me just glad i get to see people passing with there dogs or i would got stir crazy