Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving back to the UK...willing to share a container?

Anyone moving back to the UK...willing to share a container?

Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone moving back to the UK...willing to share a container?

Hi guys....I haven't used BE.com for along time...it's been awhile!

After 9 years in kiwiland, (now a true blue kiwi, got the passport an all) I'm moving back to the UK for a couple of years, for numerous reasons...family/personal primarily.

Is anyone also doing the same thing? Willing to share the cost of a container? I'm not moving tons of stuff back - about 6-8 boxes of personal possessions (leaving most stuff in storage here in NZ)

So if you've got a bit of room in a container and want some $$ to fill it up - let me know!

Cheers

Russ
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone moving back to the UK...willing to share a container?

Originally Posted by BritboyNZ

After 9 years in kiwiland, (now a true blue kiwi, got the passport an all) I'm moving back to the UK for a couple of years, for numerous reasons...family/personal primarily.

Is anyone also doing the same thing? Willing to share the cost of a container? I'm not moving tons of stuff back - about 6-8 boxes of personal possessions (leaving most stuff in storage here in NZ)

So if you've got a bit of room in a container and want some $$ to fill it up - let me know!

Cheers

Russ
Good luck with the move back!

Maybe we could get Richard Hammond and shove him in your container to see just how good the new Telecom XT network is when stuck at sea with no food and water for weeks on end
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:28 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Russ,

Can't help, but good to see you on here again. Have you tried the MBTUK forum?
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

good for you, I hope you have a good trip and enjoy your time there.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Good luck with the move back!

Maybe we could get Richard Hammond and shove him in your container to see just how good the new Telecom XT network is when stuck at sea with no food and water for weeks on end
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers for the good wishes guys!

I do love NZ, but after 9 years of living anywhere you do tend to get 'cabin fever' I'll be back at some point in the future....just not sure when!

Will check out that other site, cheers

Good luck to everyone moving/moved/thinking of moving to NZ - it IS a fantastic country, better than Australia IMHO....GO FOR IT!!

Russ
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:36 am
Just Joined

sayesha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritboyNZ

Cheers

Russ
Hello Russ
I am moving to UK......do you still want somebody to share a container with you. I am interested.

Cheers
Sayesha