Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone for a meet-up in Botany

Anyone for a meet-up in Botany

Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:08 am
Just Joined

Phil.n.Wendy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone for a meet-up in Botany

Well the husband has started his job and we have just moved to the area and don't know anyone , so I was wondering if anyone fancied a meetup for a coffee and chat in or arround the Botany area.
Wend
Old Feb 16th 2011, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone for a meet-up in Botany

Originally Posted by Phil.n.Wendy
Well the husband has started his job and we have just moved to the area and don't know anyone , so I was wondering if anyone fancied a meetup for a coffee and chat in or arround the Botany area.
Wend
Mon 28th?
im rounding up some newbies for a coffee meet up in Botany/Howick
Old Feb 16th 2011, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

The harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really nice

Sounds good to me!
Old Feb 17th 2011, 5:02 am
Just Joined

Hi guys, sounds good to me too , let me know a location/time for Mon 28. During school hours would be best for me (if poss).
Wend
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Phil.n.Wendy
Hi guys, sounds good to me too , let me know a location/time for Mon 28. During school hours would be best for me (if poss).
Wend
ok. how about 11 a.m. is Howick ok? Jacobs coffee house on corner PIcton street? theres another ex pat interested too. so hopefully it will suit

Last edited by MattandJax; Feb 17th 2011 at 8:00 am.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 5:30 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=MattandJax;9182245]ok. how about 11 a.m. is Howick ok? Jacobs coffee house on corner PIcton street? theres another ex pat interested too. so hopefully it will suit[/QU

yeah thats great with me look foward to meeting you, however as i have not done this before how will i recognise you? or do you want to pm me with contact details?
wend
Old Feb 21st 2011, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

The harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really nice

We could always wear a carnation
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The harrisons
We could always wear a carnation

we will look like 3 women looking self conscious and conspicuous..not too hard to spot!! but will pm you my mobile just in case...
Old Feb 24th 2011, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Nothing new for me then
Old Feb 27th 2011, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The harrisons
Nothing new for me then
see you all at 11 a.m tomorrow.

Jax
Old Feb 27th 2011, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Looking forward to it....

Wend
Old Feb 28th 2011, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

jaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nice

Hey ladies,
lovely to meet you all today. It is so important to have contacts everywhere when so far from home. And I got to see a new bit of auckland i haven't been to before, so thats all good!!! I am always up for a coffee so please keep me posted if anyone feels like one again!!! Jayne
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:00 am
Just Joined

hi yeah was good meeting up for coffee,when ever you fancy a coffee or anything just let me know i will always be up for it,have a good week
wendy
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

jaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nice

thanks, you too. How was the first day at school???
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:50 am
Just Joined

yeah she had a good day thanks she wants to go back tomorrow so thats a good sign

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.