Reload this Page >

Anyone know about Te Amamutu

Anyone know about Te Amamutu

Old Jan 28th 2006, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

spudzlikeus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know about Te Amamutu

Hi Expats
Does anyone know about Te Amamutu, what kind of town is it?Is it a good place to live? What about crime, does it have a good or bad reputation? How does it rate compared to surrounding towns such as Cambridge for example? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

KiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to allKiwiDollie is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone know about Te Amamutu

Originally Posted by spudzlikeus
Hi Expats
Does anyone know about Te Amamutu, what kind of town is it?Is it a good place to live? What about crime, does it have a good or bad reputation? How does it rate compared to surrounding towns such as Cambridge for example? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi

Don't know anything first hand about Te Awamutu but have a pal on another forum who is living there at the moment - actually renting a house belonging to the town Mayor. So far they say that the neighbours have been really friendly and have given them lots of fresh veg and stuff - next time I'm chatting to him I'll ask for a bit more background info ok?

Alison