Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone here dreading Christmas?

Anyone here dreading Christmas?

Old Nov 7th 2005, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone here dreading Christmas?

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
I can't understand what you are going on about. OK you moan about NZ being a car culture then say you can't use your bike and have put on weight. So here is a big tip buddy, leave the car at home and use your bike to go to the shops for nappies, newspapers etc. NZ has a wealth of outdoor biking to do both on road and mountain biking so you have put on weight well get off you lardy arse and stop moaning. Personally I'm very tempted to pay for you to become the 601 person this month to leave. By the way look at net immigration to migration and I think you will find that more people are arriving then leaving. Hey let's just hope it is the miserable one's like you and other dreary doom mongers on this site that are preparing to go.
KAZ
And its attitudes like that making NZ unbearable for many, hence the reason for wanting to leave....amongst many other things of course.
Net migration has only increased because of the lies NZIS put out and the headhunting they have to do in order to ENTICE people here.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:12 am

ElizabethC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rascal
And its attitudes like that making NZ unbearable for many, hence the reason for wanting to leave....amongst many other things of course.
Net migration has only increased because of the lies NZIS put out and the headhunting they have to do in order to ENTICE people here.
If you have a problem with attitudes you might want to take a good hard look at your own.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElizabethC
If you have a problem with attitudes you might want to take a good hard look at your own.
And you would know all about attitudes, if you cant take it, dont give it.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

truth hurts does it?
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rascal

Looks like we could have found the 602 person to leave this month, come on lets have a whip round for Rascal so Rascal can return to the land of milk/honey and Tony Blair.
KAZ
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:49 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
I don't know how I've done it Sky but I had to go buy a new pair of jeans on Friday so I'd have something to fit me. YES! I am eating a lot more salads because I always do when the weather gets warmer anyway but other than that I'm definitely eating MORE chocolate than I used to, and pies. Oh, the pies
Oh no :scared: don't start eating the pies! Well I've got me salads and veggies coming on in the garden nicely now and strawberrys yum so I'll be eating lots of my own healthy produce soon and a few hidden garden bugs for protein I expect
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Looks like we could have found the 602 person to leave this month, come on lets have a whip round for Rascal so Rascal can return to the land of milk/honey and Tony Blair.
KAZ
Oh please!
A whip round is our only way of affording a flight back.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Debs70]oh poor you, living in a country you hate and wanting to be home and all that.

Hi Deb,
Me I don't hate the UK as I have posted many times there are some great things about being here like it's proximity to Italy for example.
KAZ
ps Re the size of your posterior, I recommend Prawn cocktail chippies, chocolate biscuits, McDonald's every day, sausage rolls and every pie you can find. Never walk anyway (except to the driveway to get into the car) and make the kids do the housework (by age 2 they should be able to do the bathrooms and vacuum the stairs no problem)
KAZ
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:02 am
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

All heart you aren't you? ... not!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stop the nastyness!

Blimey, incredible is it not?

Such an innocuous post could turn posters to something so personal and malicious towards other contributors!

As I have stated I like NZ at Christmas, there again I also liked UK and also USA and also Argentina and also Hong Kong and also Paris.

Always take the weather with you and let’s not get personal about it!

By the way I fibbed about Paris
Old Nov 7th 2005, 10:29 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon guys lets not make this a personal mud slinging match. We are all entitled to our own opinions so lets give everyone the right to air their own views huh?

I personally find it interesting & educating to find out how others feel & its not a case to me whether I agree or disagree. Everyones personal experiences are different & surely there are lessons to be learnt for all of us from people sharing these experiences be they good or bad.

Cheers
Cindy
Old Nov 7th 2005, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shepslady
C'mon guys lets not make this a personal mud slinging match. We are all entitled to our own opinions so lets give everyone the right to air their own views huh?

I personally find it interesting & educating to find out how others feel & its not a case to me whether I agree or disagree. Everyones personal experiences are different & surely there are lessons to be learnt for all of us from people sharing these experiences be they good or bad.

Cheers
Cindy
It's funny how it always descends to this when certain people appear.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 5:45 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Markk
It's funny how it always descends to this when certain people appear.
And whom exactly would you be referring to with that comment then??
Old Nov 7th 2005, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shepslady
And whom exactly would you be referring to with that comment then??
Not you Cindy!!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:01 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stop the nastyness!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Blimey, incredible is it not?

Such an innocuous post could turn posters to something so personal and malicious towards other contributors!

As I have stated I like NZ at Christmas, there again I also liked UK and also USA and also Argentina and also Hong Kong and also Paris.

Always take the weather with you and let’s not get personal about it!

By the way I fibbed about Paris
INMHO No such thing as an innocuous post....wots wrong with Paris? except for the obvious :

Dog Turds
Riots
French

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.