Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard of . . . . . .?

Anyone heard of . . . . . .?

Old Mar 9th 2011, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Gail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really niceGail5 is just really nice
Default Anyone heard of . . . . . .?

. . . . . TOR FX?
Old Mar 9th 2011, 11:55 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone heard of . . . . . .?

My hubby used them to transfer £s to SEK quite recently - he was pleased with the service although is now inundated with email updates!
Old Mar 9th 2011, 8:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I recently used NZ Forex. Very slick and smooth.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

cookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to allcookie2b is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gail5
. . . . . TOR FX?
We use them each time we transfer funds (3 times so far will be 4 next monday) they have been very good and you are allocated a point of contact so you always have the ability to call (as long as you don't mind staying up) or email the same person. They are also more than willing to call you if you drop them an email (save your phone bill :0)

x
Old Mar 10th 2011, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Si19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud ofSi19761 has much to be proud of

They are partnered with Pickfords and you get unindated... I am getting more than weekly phone calls...
Old Mar 10th 2011, 8:53 pm
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

We got a few phone calls from them too, but did ask them to stop calling and they did! Still getting daily emails though!
Old Sep 20th 2011, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cookie2b
We use them each time we transfer funds (3 times so far will be 4 next monday) they have been very good and you are allocated a point of contact so you always have the ability to call (as long as you don't mind staying up) or email the same person. They are also more than willing to call you if you drop them an email (save your phone bill :0)

x
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the money to land in your account?

Cheers,
Bev
Old Sep 20th 2011, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BevK
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the money to land in your account?

Cheers,
Bev
When i used them i believe it was just a couple of days...