Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a get together in Christchurch?

Anyone fancy a get together in Christchurch?

Old Jul 27th 2011, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone fancy a get together in Christchurch?

Originally Posted by Salford Lad
I was just saying the same thing
I was thinking that too........

Jan
Old Jul 27th 2011, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Originally Posted by Salford Lad
I was just saying the same thing
Oops on Wayne page again but i was just saying same thing i know what i cant bring and that's a Hollands steak pudding Orr
Old Jul 27th 2011, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Originally Posted by sandra arnott
Oops on Wayne page again but i was just saying same thing i know what i cant bring and that's a Hollands steak pudding Orr
I just thought i may get some cheese and onion savories from coup lands not like Greggs but there OK
Old Jul 27th 2011, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

If everyone is able to make it, we are probably looking at 20 - 30 people

I'm gonna make pizzas and will supply some chips and dip. Some ideas for those not sure what to bring:
savouries, sausage rolls, bread, crisps, cheese & crackers, grapes, cakes, slices, just whatever you fancy. Plus bring whatever you'd like to drink.

Really looking forward to meeting some new people.

Don't hesitate to pm if you need directions etc. We are on a back section - come up the drive and we are the house on the right, take the path down the right side of the house (as you look at it) and the door is next to the back gate. There is some space to park in front of the house, otherwise plenty of parking on the street.
We have a great log burner, so if it's cold, fear not - you'll be warm here.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi All

I'm gonna make pizzas and will supply some chips and dip. Some ideas for those not sure what to bring:
savouries, sausage rolls, bread, crisps, cheese & crackers, grapes, cakes, slices, just whatever you fancy. Plus bring whatever you'd like to drink.

Don't hesitate to pm if you need directions etc. We are on a back section - come up the drive and we are the house on the right, take the path down the right side of the house (as you look at it) and the door is next to the back gate. There is some space to park in front of the house, otherwise plenty of parking on the street.
Looking forward to it will bring savories
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:14 am
Just Joined

jen.andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi All

Really looking forward to it, bit nervous about the behavior of my two kids but don't worry i'm not one of those mums who thinks that their kids are angels and they are devils, I know that mine are bad! Will probably bring quiche (I know that sounds bad but it usually turns out quite nice!, also going to attempt caramel shortbread, even if it's a mess it's still choc and caramel!). Looking forward to meeting you all, Jen
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jen.andy
Really looking forward to it, bit nervous about the behavior of my two kids but don't worry i'm not one of those mums who thinks that their kids are angels and they are devils, I know that mine are bad! Will probably bring quiche (I know that sounds bad but it usually turns out quite nice!, also going to attempt caramel shortbread, even if it's a mess it's still choc and caramel!). Looking forward to meeting you all, Jen
Hey Jen - if your kids are really bad we'll lock them in with the dogs!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Will bring cheeses.

What dogs have you got (we have 4 but they will not be coming with us )

Jan
Old Jul 28th 2011, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Will bring cheeses.

What dogs have you got (we have 4 but they will not be coming with us )

Jan
we've got 2 labradoodles, but they'll be shut away in the garage cos they'll be way too full on with visitors around
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Neil not working, will see you tomorrow
Jan
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

john and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Anyone fancy a get together in Christchurch?

We are in auckland so its a bit of a trip for a night out in christchurch......but I may be down there looking at a city rebuild lan soon so keep me posted.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Thankyou to the Joshlin family for a lovely evening We had to leave early to feed the furry ones but we caught up with Wiz'n'Ton and their gorgeous new son and met some new people. Excellent "do" , thankyou

Old Jul 30th 2011, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear you all had fun. I didn't make it, but there again I never do...
Old Jul 31st 2011, 12:32 am
Just Joined

geordielasstoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to Joshlin for a lovely time. It was great to meet some more people. Hope we didn't outstay our welcome. Be lovely to see anyone again.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

thank's for a lovely night,and nice to meet some lovely people and there family must do it again sometime

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.