Anyone in Dunedin

Old Oct 7th 2009, 3:08 am
Just Joined

LondonerinNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in Dunedin

Hi

I am living and working in Dunedin and just wondered if any of you do? I moved over here to be with my partner but unfortunately it hasn't worked out. Am determined to stick it out and make the most of this opportunity (fortunately I was renting here on my own) but am finding it difficult to meet people.
Am a young 50 year old female and just really would love to have a bit of company from time to time.

Laura
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Dunedin

Hi Laura sorry,just saw this You are welcome to join me and AngelaandJim on 20th at Starfish cafe in St Clair at 100hrs if you can. Think I did reply to a post on other thread.

Phyl x
Old Oct 19th 2009, 12:55 am
Just Joined

LondonerinNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi Laura sorry,just saw this You are welcome to join me and AngelaandJim on 20th at Starfish cafe in St Clair at 100hrs if you can. Think I did reply to a post on other thread.

Phyl x
Very kind of you Phyl and thank you for the invite, however, I work during the week so won't be able to come along. I hope you have an excellent time. Regards, Laura
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:08 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

If you work in the CBD are you keen for a quick coffee? Drop me a pm if you are able to.