Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone for a drink in Whangarei or Tauranga?

Anyone for a drink in Whangarei or Tauranga?

Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:56 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone for a drink in Whangarei or Tauranga?

Me and the wife are flying in for a recce in January.

We are in Whangarei 5th - 11th and then Tauranga 11th - 18th January.

So if anyone want to meet up and drink or two then give us a yell.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:09 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone for a drink in Whangarei or Tauranga?

Nope, I'm on the south island but have a nice time
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:11 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Nope, I'm on the south island but have a nice time
Just been reading (well I still am) one of your posts on the other site. Spooky
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:22 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Just been reading (well I still am) one of your posts on the other site. Spooky
Which other site???
Jack my husband has left me, Im very sad right now what ever I posted was probably pre betrayal
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sky
Which other site???
Jack my husband has left me, Im very sad right now what ever I posted was probably pre betrayal
Sorry to hear about that Sky. Been there before. It does get better and you will move on and then wonder why you even let them bother you.

The post is "Yellow ribban & Oak Trees !!!!!!" on U K 2 N Z
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:17 pm
sky
Banned

Oh I'll have to read what I posted, was it a load of my usual rubbish ramblings
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:18 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sky
Oh I'll have to read what I posted, was it a load of my usual rubbish ramblings
How are you doing Sky? So sorry to read your previous post. Hope you are ok. XX
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:30 pm
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
How are you doing Sky? So sorry to read your previous post. Hope you are ok. XX
Im getting there, thank you
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Which other site???

sorry to hear your news Sky, hope your Ok & the kids are coping ok too, lifes a bitch a times isn't it
best wishes

Last edited by poppets; Nov 26th 2006 at 12:23 am.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Which other site???
Sky, I want to ring you but can't get hold of you.
You need a chat sometime?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Me and the wife are flying in for a recce in January.

We are in Whangarei 5th - 11th and then Tauranga 11th - 18th January.

So if anyone want to meet up and drink or two then give us a yell.
Would love to join you, but its looking like we will be over in HOLLAND before Xmas.
But enjoy your trip and have a fantastic time.
Can you tell I have missed my beloved Holland?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:09 am

Originally Posted by Rascal
Would love to join you, but its looking like we will be over in HOLLAND before Xmas.
But enjoy your trip and have a fantastic time.
Can you tell I have missed my beloved Holland?
No, you can't tell at all ... it's the distinct lack of mention of windmills, cheese and clogs that's fooling us all!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

No, you can't tell at all ... it's the distinct lack of mention of windmills, cheese and clogs that's fooling us all!
Ha ha, have had my 'fix' of dutch things with a nice new Dutch shop opened in Cambridge.
Those who know me personally, know Holland has always been my fave place to spend time.
(And not the red light district either before anyone suggests!!)
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by Rascal
Ha ha, have had my 'fix' of dutch things with a nice new Dutch shop opened in Cambridge.
Those who know me personally, know Holland has always been my fave place to spend time.
(And not the red light district either before anyone suggests!!)
Well, I've gone right off you now!!!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, I've gone right off you now!!!

I did take my eldest there once for a laugh, he was about 12 and was more interested in his McDonalds milk shake!
Can't say that now though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.