Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Christchurch and surroundings?

Anyone in Christchurch and surroundings?

Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Christchurch and surroundings?

Hi Leeanne, I have sent you a PM.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Teebrown,

message doesn't seem to be there? Maybe it's me as I'm new to all this?

Thanks for replying

Leanne
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

We are heading to Christchurch too, arriving on 25th Feb. Like the sound of Rolleston and would love to meet people in same boat so to speak.

Denise
(Hubby is Darrin, son Roary 1year 8months)
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Denise01292
We are heading to Christchurch too, arriving on 25th Feb. Like the sound of Rolleston and would love to meet people in same boat so to speak.

Denise
(Hubby is Darrin, son Roary 1year 8months)
Just sent you a pm
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Him and Me
Hi,

Just seen this thread as we're new to the area. We also live in Rolleston, got here at the end of jan. Hubby is a kiwi ( although he's spent 39.5 years in uk) and have 2 kids , eldest is 5 and just started at the new school Clearview, my youngest is 3 and goes to the cats PJ's pre- school. Like most new people I'm finding it abit lonely so would love to meet some new friends

Leanne
Hi Leanne

Our Daughter goes to Cats PJ's too but she is in the prep school room, but your welcome to pop round for a tea or coffee

Alan

PS
Tried to send you a PM but it looks like you have set up your profile not to accept any
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

chrisinus is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Just seen this thread as we're new to the area. We also live in Rolleston, got here at the end of jan. Hubby is a kiwi ( although he's spent 39.5 years in uk) and have 2 kids , eldest is 5 and just started at the new school Clearview, my youngest is 3 and goes to the cats PJ's pre- school. Like most new people I'm finding it abit lonely so would love to meet some new friends

Leanne
Hi Leanne,

Tried to send you a private message but it seems you've block them. That's OK. I'm in Rolly and have kids at Rolleston, my youngest is 6. Give me a ring: 379 9654 and pop over for coffee! I'm in and out so you may need to try a couple of times but I'm much of this week. Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys for your replies.....didn't know i'd blocked PM's but have now changed it.

Alan my daughter should be moving up to the prep-school later this year when she's 3 1/2...june time maybe...how old is your Daughter?

looks like we could be getting our container this wk so maybe busy but pls don't think i'm saying No I would love to meet you all very soon

Last edited by Him and Me; Feb 14th 2010 at 8:24 pm.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisinus
Hi Leanne,

Tried to send you a private message but it seems you've block them. That's OK. I'm in Rolly and have kids at Rolleston, my youngest is 6. Give me a ring: 379 9654 and pop over for coffee! I'm in and out so you may need to try a couple of times but I'm much of this week. Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris
where about in Rolly are you?...still founding my way around at the mo, but getting there. we're just off East Maddisons road.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

where about in Rolly are you?...still founding my way around at the mo, but getting there. we're just off East Maddisons road.
Not too far from us, we are just off Brookside road, Fairfield Way
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Watching all the nudists pass by

still can't believe theres 1 there!!!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Watching all the nudists pass by

still can't believe theres 1 there!!!
hahaha .... better watch if you have the binoculars out you might get arrested
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Thankfully i don't own a pair
Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:06 am
Just Joined

niharika will become famous soon enoughniharika will become famous soon enough

hi..

my hubby and me moved to chch from london last june..its been really difficult meeting people out here...we dont have kids ( yet!) so that kind of takes away a lot of social netwroking chance...but would love to meet pple and make new frnds! We are in St albans..i work full time and week ends used to be a flurry of friends back home...and did i say it gets a bit lonely out here?? Thought I'd give this a try!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Mark and Joanne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

We're new members and are still in the UK but are considering moving to Christchurch. It's been very useful reading all of the posts.
We are are in Christchurch between Feb 26th and March the 12th.
Would anyone fancy meeting up for a chat?

Thanks
Mark
Old Feb 15th 2010, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Yes, hubby, son and I moving over next week aaaaaaaaaahhhh. Would love to meet up with others in same situation.

Denise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.