Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anybody see location, location, location yesterday?

Anybody see location, location, location yesterday?

Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Anybody see location, location, location yesterday?

It was on buying a house in New Zealand...Hawkes bay.
Was it me or is it very windy in that area?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody see location, location, location yesterday?

Originally Posted by julesnye
It was on buying a house in New Zealand...Hawkes bay.
Was it me or is it very windy in that area?
I think it was 'a place in the sun' channel 5? I was in the gym watching it at lunch time. Yes that sure looked windy on that hill! looked lovely though.
I noticed it was filmed in 2004 so wonder if the couple are BE members? Now living there presumably.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by helinuk
I think it was 'a place in the sun' channel 5? I was in the gym watching it at lunch time. Yes that sure looked windy on that hill! looked lovely though.
I noticed it was filmed in 2004 so wonder if the couple are BE members? Now living there presumably.
your probably right, can never remember the names of which one I've been watching
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:27 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

your probably right, can never remember the names of which one I've been watching
yes i saw it - also saw in credits they were using 2004 exchange rates. i loved some of those lifestyle blocks. very nice views! was the bloke a kiwi?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

yep from Auckland originally
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Bugger! Missed it! Does anyone know if it is repeated anywhere?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

if you have cable it's on virgin catchup TV
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
yes i saw it - also saw in credits they were using 2004 exchange rates. i loved some of those lifestyle blocks. very nice views! was the bloke a kiwi?
wave hello Kate how are you? haven't met on a thread for ages!
I'm just off to Heathrow to pick up a kennel from Airsupply- passport for pets' so dog can get used to kennel before he flies.And I want them to measure him for correct size kennel!

Helenx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

if you have cable it's on virgin catchup TV
Have Virgin + - what is Virgin catchup??
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:41 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Repeated quite regularly, we saw it 3 times whilst still in the UK!!