Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any wanna be NZ lorry drivers out there?????

Any wanna be NZ lorry drivers out there?????

Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Any wanna be NZ lorry drivers out there?????

I was speaking yesterday to the workshop manager for Swanson transport Limited and he said that they are looking for drivers.

Might be worth contacting them if your thinking about moving here and need a job.

Last edited by julesnye; Oct 29th 2012 at 3:17 am. Reason: Changed title to be more reflective
Old Oct 29th 2012, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any wanna be NZ lorry drivers out there?????

Thats nice of you, might be useful to someone!
Old Oct 30th 2012, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

that's cause I'm a nice person
Old Oct 30th 2012, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

I do know a guy in ChCh who will sponsor LGV 1 (class 5) drivers but i wont put just anybody onto him you have to be serious and experienced. You also have to be able to get yourself here

Neil
Old Oct 30th 2012, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully it will be able to help someone. nice of you both