Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any photos of Christchurch & Canterbury anywhere please?

Any photos of Christchurch & Canterbury anywhere please?

Old Dec 1st 2013, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

oceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant future
Default Any photos of Christchurch & Canterbury anywhere please?

Im having a bit of a nightmare here really ....
I am trying to look through the gallerys for pics of Christchurch but i am getting on ones all over the world . Are they all together or am i having a moment ?? HELP
Old Dec 1st 2013, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo gallery

In search at the top of the NZ forum type in NZ picture thread
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

oceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant futureoceane01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IngStina
In search at the top of the NZ forum type in NZ picture thread
Damn new it would be something like that ... thank you
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 5:56 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This isn't a pic thread but it is an old Christchurch thread.

I couldn't find a thread with ChCh pics when I tried a search although there has probably been one .

I'll tweak the title of this thread to better reflect the hope for ChCh & Canterbury pics.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 6:40 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any photos of Christchurch & Canterbury anywhere please?

you could always just use google maps and go for a virtual tour
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Use google maps

Some have been updated, some haven't
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 9:05 pm
`

A few assorted pics . Not all of ChCh ( click the links )

A few more bits and bobs of pics

and here was a long running picture thread

Perhaps time there was a new one.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 2nd 2013 at 9:09 pm. Reason: add some pic links as it is nice for those thinking to come to NZ
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
A few assorted pics . Not all of ChCh ( click the links )

A few more bits and bobs of pics

and here was a long running picture thread

Perhaps time there was a new one.
Fab Thanks Bevs , Thought it was just me having a moment
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 8:30 pm
`

I suppose we all really should put some NZ pics into the BE photo gallery. I think many don't even realise it is there which is a shame as there are some fab pics in there from around the world.

The picture threads are always fun for those thinking to come out. I do remember wanting to read everything NZ and keep looking at photos etc and that was with us having come out to the place twice.

Bit like catching 'immigration finger'. Waiting for the visa stickers tends to become all consuming.
Old Dec 4th 2013, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
I suppose we all really should put some NZ pics into the BE photo gallery. I think many don't even realise it is there which is a shame as there are some fab pics in there from around the world.

The picture threads are always fun for those thinking to come out. I do remember wanting to read everything NZ and keep looking at photos etc and that was with us having come out to the place twice.

Bit like catching 'immigration finger'. Waiting for the visa stickers tends to become all consuming.
Totally agreed