Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any news on SarahB?

Any news on SarahB?

Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Any news on SarahB?

Have I missed it? Do we know time of birth, weight, cuteness factor etc?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:30 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any news on SarahB?

Originally Posted by AnnieNell View Post
Not yet! She's going in on Wednesday morning isn't she? It's currently 7.30 am there on Wednesday... she's taken my mobile number with me so I'm expecting a text. Will pass on the minute I hear something!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not yet! She's going in on Wednesday morning isn't she? It's currently 7.30 am there on Wednesday... she's taken my mobile number with me so I'm expecting a text. Will pass on the minute I hear something!
D'oh . So it is, I was thinking it's Wednesday already (in the UK). God, I'm so very blonde sometimes.
Can you tell I'm getting stressed before next week's move?!

Think I better go for a lie down & a .
Thanks Maz

Last edited by AnnieNell; Jan 9th 2007 at 7:35 pm. Reason: My grammar has gone to pot too!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:38 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Have you heard anything yet Maz?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:58 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky View Post
Have you heard anything yet Maz?
Nothing yet! It's 10 am there right now, still too early.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:08 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing yet! It's 10 am there right now, still too early.
Oh come on ... doesn't the surgeon know she's on international time?????

Was just enjoying watching "Shameless" until Mr Tourettes unveiled a smuggled Romanian baby and then got all freaked out and ... broooooooody?!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah View Post
Oh come on ... doesn't the surgeon know she's on international time?????

Was just enjoying watching "Shameless" until Mr Tourettes unveiled a smuggled Romanian baby and then got all freaked out and ... broooooooody?!
oh good god!!!! At least wait till you get here before adding to the whanau.
Mad woman
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:29 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnieNell View Post

Every time I see another post under this thread, I get excited!!!! So stop bl**dy posting!! I've had enough excitment for one evening thanks!!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Jude J View Post
oh good god!!!! At least wait till you get here before adding to the whanau.
Mad woman
Roughly translated "Loolah" is indeed "Mad Woman" how did you know?!

Is there any demand for fostering and adoption in NZ? I've been (whispers) steralised, but we harp on about adding to the tribe even now!! Mainly just to piss 14 year old off!!! Not as good as still proving we have sex, but entertaining all the same!!! JOKE BEFORE YOU ALL START!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Roughly translated "Loolah" is indeed "Mad Woman" how did you know?!

Is there any demand for fostering and adoption in NZ? I've been (whispers) steralised, but we harp on about adding to the tribe even now!! Mainly just to piss 14 year old off!!! Not as good as still proving we have sex, but entertaining all the same!!! JOKE BEFORE YOU ALL START!!!!
I've got a spare one if you want? Not house trained yet but cute and shows signs of being clever. Her grandad who is visiting was well proud when she pointed out a picture of Saturn on the front cover of a mag yesterday. Shes only just turned 2
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:44 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats hun

1,000th post

Sent you some karma to celebrate
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kev&sarah View Post
Congrats hun

1,000th post

Sent you some karma to celebrate
Hurrah thanks x x x
I wondered when it happened and was hoping it wouldn't be an anti-climax
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:54 pm

I've got a spare one if you want? Not house trained yet but cute and shows signs of being clever. Her grandad who is visiting was well proud when she pointed out a picture of Saturn on the front cover of a mag yesterday. Shes only just turned 2
Does Saturn play for the All Blacks, must be a looker for a 2 year old to drool?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Does Saturn play for the All Blacks, must be a looker for a 2 year old to drool?
you crack me up
I might have to use the PMSL although I've never used it before, having had 3 babies dont want to tempt fate
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:04 pm

you crack me up
I might have to use the PMSL although I've never used it before, having had 3 babies dont want to tempt fate
That old "No pelvic floor" chestnut!!! You want to see me at least 3 nites a week "bouncing" round the living room to random Take That/Robbie/Jamiroquai/Christina Aguilera no Tena Lady in site, but nipping upstairs for a quick costume change when I realise I've prolapsed?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.