Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any Music Teacher out there in NZ?

Any Music Teacher out there in NZ?

Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future
Default Any Music Teacher out there in NZ?

Are there any Music teachers in NZ that originated from the UK? I'm making a great leap of faith here!
JoannaD
Old Dec 17th 2005, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Any Music Teacher out there in NZ?

Originally Posted by JoannaD
Are there any Music teachers in NZ that originated from the UK? I'm making a great leap of faith here!
JoannaD
Hi Joanna - we have music connections and my daughter is a qualified music teacher but has not taught in NZ - what do you teach and where do you want to teach?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future

[Hi i teach Music, and will be teaching in Hamilton.Hope it's ok
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

[Hi i teach Music, and will be teaching in Hamilton.Hope it's ok
I'm in Wellington which has a vibrant music community - don't know anything about the music scene in Hamilton - the only time I've visited is to play croquet tournaments! Are you teaching privately or in school/college - any speciality - instruments?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

speciality keyboard and vocal, though looking forward to the choir(s) I hope to run
Joanna
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

speciality keyboard and vocal, though looking forward to the choir(s) I hope to run
Joanna
Break a leg!