Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Old Jun 20th 2010, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Thanks for a lovely evening Ladies !!!
Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:20 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Finn particularly enjoyed our Queen medley at 1AM.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
And me, blurrggghhh

baptism of fire!!

BAD BAD PEOPLE
I was thinking you must have wondered what the hell you'd let yourself in for once Julie started her Lulu impression ...
Old Jun 20th 2010, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

ohhhhh it's all coming back to me - I thought I was great
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I was thinking you must have wondered what the hell you'd let yourself in for once Julie started her Lulu impression ...
Ohh to be a fly on the wall
Old Jun 21st 2010, 2:14 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

and I had no idea what amazing voices you all have.........
Great night.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

I have little bruises all over my shoulders & then it came backto me ------fairy lady whacking me with her wooden wand !!!!!! ouch -
Old Jun 21st 2010, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by bolton1
I have little bruises all over my shoulders & then it came backto me ------fairy lady whacking me with her wooden wand !!!!!! ouch -
Coz all that keeps coming back to me and making me laugh is you saying "you're shouting" when infact I was beautifully singing ...
Old Jun 21st 2010, 10:34 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
And me, blurrggghhh

baptism of fire!!

BAD BAD PEOPLE
Snap!!! I only came to life after tea on sunday Wat a good time, so glad I came, thanks caroline and all you girls for the chat and laughs. xxx

Oh by the way I am back online, wooohoo... x
Old Jun 21st 2010, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Snap!!! I only came to life after tea on sunday Wat a good time, so glad I came, thanks caroline and all you girls for the chat and laughs. xxx

Oh by the way I am back online, wooohoo... x
Just because it was at my house does not make it my fault ...
Old Jun 21st 2010, 10:40 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Just because it was at my house does not make it my fault ...
It was wicked