British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/any-ladies-need-wine-tauranga-670890/)

Am Loolah Jun 3rd 2010 8:20 am

Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Pretty sure anyone in Tauranga knows we're here and available for drinks at the drop of a hat!

But just incase you're shy ...

I'm having an Intimo (lingerie) party at mine on June 19th at 7PM. You don't have to buy anything, but it's ladies only and there'll be a bunch of us supping copious amounts of wine.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to pop in.:thumbup:

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 3rd 2010 10:55 pm

Re: Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 8608256)
Pretty sure anyone in Tauranga knows we're here and available for drinks at the drop of a hat!

I'm having an Intimo (lingerie) party at mine on June 19th at 7PM. You don't have to buy anything, but it's ladies only and there'll be a bunch of us supping copious amounts of wine.

I'd come but it's a wee bit too far. Have fun :thumbsup:

Psychopandy Jun 4th 2010 4:54 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 8608256)

I wish with all my heart that i could come - you have nooooo idea how much i could do with wine and giggles :cry_smile:

Am Loolah Jun 10th 2010 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Psychopandy (Post 8610560)
I wish with all my heart that i could come - you have nooooo idea how much i could do with wine and giggles :cry_smile:

Awwwww.:wub: PM me. If you really fancy it let me know and I'll sort a bed out for the night at mine for you.:thumbsup:

bolton1 Jun 12th 2010 10:51 am

This will be like a relapsed alcoholic anonymous meeting with knickers - I can't wait - jst hope they have my size !! x

Binks Jun 13th 2010 1:01 am

Hi team mate

I would love to come to your naughty knicker party (it is naughty isn't it?). Roll on the 19th.

L. x

Am Loolah Jun 13th 2010 7:52 am

Originally Posted by Binks (Post 8629199)
Hi team mate

I would love to come to your naughty knicker party (it is naughty isn't it?). Roll on the 19th.

L. x

Excellent!!:thumbsup: Should be fun. All gatherings at my place end up being naughty in some way or another ... :rolleyes:

MooMoo290373 Jun 15th 2010 9:45 am

Am looking forward to it hun :thumbsup:

Psychopandy Jun 18th 2010 9:55 am

hello looly love,

so, i went out tonight with my old man and mentioned that i had been offered a bed in someones elses house for the night and he said 'take it'!!!

i would like to think he isnt trying to get rid of me but .......

so the upshot is he has TOLD me that i must get back to you and see if the offer of a bed is still available and if it is, to accept it, and be at yours for wine and giggles without further hesitation........

can i still come to the party? :wub::o:wub: please xx??

am still out all day with the scout thing but should be able to be at yours by the start of proceedings x

Am Loolah Jun 18th 2010 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Psychopandy (Post 8640657)
hello looly love,

so, i went out tonight with my old man and mentioned that i had been offered a bed in someones elses house for the night and he said 'take it'!!!

i would like to think he isnt trying to get rid of me but .......

so the upshot is he has TOLD me that i must get back to you and see if the offer of a bed is still available and if it is, to accept it, and be at yours for wine and giggles without further hesitation........

can i still come to the party? :wub::o:wub: please xx??

am still out all day with the scout thing but should be able to be at yours by the start of proceedings x

You betcha.:wub: Call me tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Am Loolah Jun 20th 2010 5:46 am

Head. Hurts. :cool:

bolton1 Jun 20th 2010 5:57 am

So does mine - still in recovery :blink:

BEVS Jun 20th 2010 5:59 am

:drinkwine::drinkwine:

bolton1 Jun 20th 2010 6:02 am

uggggghhh

Psychopandy Jun 20th 2010 6:20 am

And me, blurrggghhh

baptism of fire!!

BAD BAD PEOPLE:thumbsup::wub::blink: