Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 8:20 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Pretty sure anyone in Tauranga knows we're here and available for drinks at the drop of a hat!

But just incase you're shy ...

I'm having an Intimo (lingerie) party at mine on June 19th at 7PM. You don't have to buy anything, but it's ladies only and there'll be a bunch of us supping copious amounts of wine.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to pop in.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Ladies In Need Of Wine In Tauranga?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Pretty sure anyone in Tauranga knows we're here and available for drinks at the drop of a hat!

I'm having an Intimo (lingerie) party at mine on June 19th at 7PM. You don't have to buy anything, but it's ladies only and there'll be a bunch of us supping copious amounts of wine.

I'd come but it's a wee bit too far. Have fun
Old Jun 4th 2010, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

I wish with all my heart that i could come - you have nooooo idea how much i could do with wine and giggles
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
I wish with all my heart that i could come - you have nooooo idea how much i could do with wine and giggles
Awwwww. PM me. If you really fancy it let me know and I'll sort a bed out for the night at mine for you.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

This will be like a relapsed alcoholic anonymous meeting with knickers - I can't wait - jst hope they have my size !! x
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:01 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi team mate

I would love to come to your naughty knicker party (it is naughty isn't it?). Roll on the 19th.

L. x
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by Binks
Hi team mate

I would love to come to your naughty knicker party (it is naughty isn't it?). Roll on the 19th.

L. x
Excellent!! Should be fun. All gatherings at my place end up being naughty in some way or another ...
Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Am looking forward to it hun
Old Jun 18th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

hello looly love,

so, i went out tonight with my old man and mentioned that i had been offered a bed in someones elses house for the night and he said 'take it'!!!

i would like to think he isnt trying to get rid of me but .......

so the upshot is he has TOLD me that i must get back to you and see if the offer of a bed is still available and if it is, to accept it, and be at yours for wine and giggles without further hesitation........

can i still come to the party? please xx??

am still out all day with the scout thing but should be able to be at yours by the start of proceedings x
Old Jun 18th 2010, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
hello looly love,

so, i went out tonight with my old man and mentioned that i had been offered a bed in someones elses house for the night and he said 'take it'!!!

i would like to think he isnt trying to get rid of me but .......

so the upshot is he has TOLD me that i must get back to you and see if the offer of a bed is still available and if it is, to accept it, and be at yours for wine and giggles without further hesitation........

can i still come to the party? please xx??

am still out all day with the scout thing but should be able to be at yours by the start of proceedings x
You betcha. Call me tomorrow.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:46 am

Head. Hurts.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

So does mine - still in recovery
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Old Jun 20th 2010, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

uggggghhh
Old Jun 20th 2010, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

And me, blurrggghhh

baptism of fire!!

BAD BAD PEOPLE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.