Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any ghostly sightings in NZ????

Any ghostly sightings in NZ????

Old Aug 9th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any ghostly sightings in NZ????

Originally Posted by poppets
you're supposed to use a bin bag & a bucket (mmmmmmmmm nice!)
Never seen a ghost poo so can't answer that one, maybe you can just hear them straining & the 'plop'
Oh my God that happened once. I was in work on a late-Donna phoned,terrified saying she was convinced someone was in the house. 100mph home,get in-she's at top of stairs with (honestly) 2 kids at her feet,deodorant in 1 hand,high heeled shoe in the other (like she was gonna turn the burglar on and make him smell nice!!).Searched the house-nothing. Her little alarm in her head had been set off cos she'd found an enormous (it was!) poo in the bog-no tissue-just log-and some noise at the window.
Outside,a pidgeon had flown into the window,but we never sussed where the poo had come from!! Weird.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Oh my God that happened once. I was in work on a late-Donna phoned,terrified saying she was convinced someone was in the house. 100mph home,get in-she's at top of stairs with (honestly) 2 kids at her feet,deodorant in 1 hand,high heeled shoe in the other (like she was gonna turn the burglar on and make him smell nice!!).Searched the house-nothing. Her little alarm in her head had been set off cos she'd found an enormous (it was!) poo in the bog-no tissue-just log-and some noise at the window.
Outside,a pidgeon had flown into the window,but we never sussed where the poo had come from!! Weird.
have you ever thought about writing a book
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
have you ever thought about writing a book
Not if I can't spell pigeon correctly! My dad was an English Language teacher and headmaster at a large inner-city comprehensive,guess that's where my mad writing comes from!!
Old Aug 9th 2006, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Not if I can't spell pigeon correctly! My dad was an English Language teacher and headmaster at a large inner-city comprehensive,guess that's where my mad writing comes from!!
Will look forward to your writings about NZ after youve been here a few months!! My parents were both teachers too.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

It's great what we girls arm ourselves with when facing an axe murderer. One night when I used to live on my own I swore there were several bad men in my house waiting to rape and pillage. Heart beating like mad, I crept to the top of the stairs clutching a hair brush!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
It's great what we girls arm ourselves with when facing an axe murderer. One night when I used to live on my own I swore there were several bad men in my house waiting to rape and pillage. Heart beating like mad, I crept to the top of the stairs clutching a hair brush!

That's brilliant-touch me and I'll give you all a centre parting.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant-touch me and I'll give you all a centre parting.
lol.... what you still doing up anyway? Must be getting late there. My littluns got my cold now so hes having a nap.... the sun is out drying my washing.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
lol.... what you still doing up anyway? Must be getting late there. My littluns got my cold now so hes having a nap.... the sun is out drying my washing.
I'm on nights for next 3 days. 5 of us playing cards-all the kids are asleep and reasonably well. Love nights,once midnight passes it settles. Tell you what though-if you think I talk crap normally should hear me at 5am after coffee. Unbelievable. Summer appears to have finished here. It's blowing a gale outside. Hope the little one is feeling better.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm on nights for next 3 days. 5 of us playing cards-all the kids are asleep and reasonably well. Love nights,once midnight passes it settles. Tell you what though-if you think I talk crap normally should hear me at 5am after coffee. Unbelievable. Summer appears to have finished here. It's blowing a gale outside. Hope the little one is feeling better.
Hes just got a cold but of course hes male so he thinks hes dying. Hes having a good nap at the moment and giving me some time to myself.

I cant even drink anything with caffeine in or my eyes are wide open all night and I get no sleep whatsoever..... have a totaly caffeine free diet now and cured my insomnia.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Hes just got a cold but of course hes male so he thinks hes dying. Hes having a good nap at the moment and giving me some time to myself.

I cant even drink anything with caffeine in or my eyes are wide open all night and I get no sleep whatsoever..... have a totaly caffeine free diet now and cured my insomnia.
Hot chocolate.As long as I get a cup of that pre bed,it doesn't matter what's gone before-I'm out,don't even get disturbed for my 11.30am wee,which you can set your watch by.If you wanted to. If not there's the talking clock,and ceefax.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Hot chocolate.As long as I get a cup of that pre bed,it doesn't matter what's gone before-I'm out,don't even get disturbed for my 11.30am wee,which you can set your watch by.If you wanted to. If not there's the talking clock,and ceefax.
mmmmmm.... hot choc.... my favourite.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

mmmmmm.... hot choc.... my favourite.
I'm adicted to the stuff-but if I have it during the day-I gotta lie down after-hot chocolate,I mean!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm adicted to the stuff-but if I have it during the day-I gotta lie down after-hot chocolate,I mean!
Sell some nice hot choc here.... cant remember the name of it. Me and my mate drank it all up the other week..... made it doubly thick and it was gorgeous!! I didnt put it on my shopping list so none in the house at the moment.... drinking hot blackcurrant at the moment! Just waiting now for littlun to wake up, then I'll get the washing in... then light a fire as its a bit nippy.... already fed the cats as they asked to be fed early....oh and Ive made the pizza dough ready for home made pizza tonight.... Hey talking of food..... I had my first donner kebab the other day ... first one in over a year!!! OH managed to find a place that sells them and he picked me one up on the way home from work.... it was so great after all that time. Jeez I do ramble on about all kinds of crap dont I.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Sell some nice hot choc here.... cant remember the name of it. Me and my mate drank it all up the other week..... made it doubly thick and it was gorgeous!! I didnt put it on my shopping list so none in the house at the moment.... drinking hot blackcurrant at the moment! Just waiting now for littlun to wake up, then I'll get the washing in... then light a fire as its a bit nippy.... already fed the cats as they asked to be fed early....oh and Ive made the pizza dough ready for home made pizza tonight.... Hey talking of food..... I had my first donner kebab the other day ... first one in over a year!!! OH managed to find a place that sells them and he picked me one up on the way home from work.... it was so great after all that time. Jeez I do ramble on about all kinds of crap dont I.
It's the time for rambling now-both here and there!! Just wondering,do you all keep in touch privately,or just chat on this site?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

OK people Ghost update. We were all sat at the nurses station and one of the fire doors flew open and closed again-no one there. Also a Bob the Builder toy outside has just started singing on its own. We're not scared,just intrigued. I have ridden my bike around the unit (honest-it's big enough.The unit-and my bike) and can find no obvious reason for this paranormal behaviour. Thank you for being with us at this time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.