Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

any body having a sh.... day

any body having a sh.... day

Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: any body having a sh.... day

Originally Posted by kwprwn
nope that is the worst cus you here everything happening around you and when you do finally drop off the wild dreams start and then wake you up

I dreamt that someone drove down the drive of our house and was shooting from a stagecoach bus!!!!! weird or what
Yes, but also pretty funny!
We have been in our house 3 weeks and still getting used to the strange house noises. Found out we have a tin roof when it rained
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Yes, but also pretty funny!
We have been in our house 3 weeks and still getting used to the strange house noises. Found out we have a tin roof when it rained
oh yes I know, also along with the monsters in the built in wardrobe (no i dont have kids) and also the axe murderer :scared: you can ALWAYS hear in the lounge when you go to the loo at night!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

oh yes I know, also along with the monsters in the built in wardrobe (no i dont have kids) and also the axe murderer :scared: you can ALWAYS hear in the lounge when you go to the loo at night!!!!
Yep, and the strange shadows in the garden, someone lurking or just a shrub? mmm

Well, time for me to go home!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, and the strange shadows in the garden, someone lurking or just a shrub? mmm

Well, time for me to go home!
oh yes, been there with that one in the garden, thought it was someone in the garden, but just a shadow from a bush

have fun

neaRLY Time for me to go home now
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:49 am
Just Joined

danny fearon is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 33 mins to go danny, the day hasnt been to bad, just feelingtired more than anything, so things start not to make sense at this time of day

how much longer on your night shift have you got?

I used to live in wrexham, which isnt to far from you and also worked in chester and warrington
Only an hour and a half,but its dead quiet,which can be worse. Added to that its seriously boiling here,making kip really uncomfortable. 32 degrees! What's that all about? Global warming giving the northwest a good kicking. Doing my slaphead no good at all.
Chester's cool,but the locals don't seem to get on with Wrexham at all.Been a lot of bother lately.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny fearon
Only an hour and a half,but its dead quiet,which can be worse. Added to that its seriously boiling here,making kip really uncomfortable. 32 degrees! What's that all about? Global warming giving the northwest a good kicking. Doing my slaphead no good at all.
Chester's cool,but the locals don't seem to get on with Wrexham at all.Been a lot of bother lately.
I have been hearing its rather warm there lately, but torn between being here and chilly in the mornings or too hot....Auckland or wrexham, is there really a choice to be made

I was born in wrexham, and believe me I am of the impression that lots of people in that town are total idiots, maybe I was one of them, but made the choice to get out...YAY!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:59 am
Just Joined

danny fearon is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: any body having a sh.... day

I have been hearing its rather warm there lately, but torn between being here and chilly in the mornings or too hot....Auckland or wrexham, is there really a choice to be made

I was born in wrexham, and believe me I am of the impression that lots of people in that town are total idiots, maybe I was one of them, but made the choice to get out...YAY!!!!

A superb choice indeed. Cannot wait to get out there. Hope we're as lucky as everyone else sounds! Will let you get home,gotta start waking the dudes up for their medicine. Will pop back in tomorrow to see what's happening. Safe journey home.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

How annoying is that?! I find it is quite often a song that I dont like that ends up an 'earworm' like anything by Cliff Richard or Cher...
I have the Bob the Builder song going round in my head at the moment.... littlun wanted it on in the car earlier.... can we fix it??
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:53 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any body having a sheep day

Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no.... its still there..... how am I going to sleep with that in my head?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Oh no.... its still there..... how am I going to sleep with that in my head?
Well....did ya fix it?

Another beautiful day isn't it?
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Well....did ya fix it?

Another beautiful day isn't it?
I just read a book til I fell asleep... and no I didnt dream about Bob!

Its been simply stunning.... a friends came over from Howick with her 2 kids and we were down on the Beach this afternoon.... it was sheltered down there and really warm.... not sure how warm it was but warm enough to sit in a t shirt.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Its been simply stunning.... a friends came over from Howick with her 2 kids and we were down on the Beach this afternoon.... it was sheltered down there and really warm.... not sure how warm it was but warm enough to sit in a t shirt.
Its a bit chilly here in Newmarket, but at least the sun was shining and I had the lovely smell from the Lion Breweries behind my work, it reminds me of home, we used to have a brewery in wrexham and I loved the smell of that also makes me thirsty
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I have been at work all day but still been lovely to look out at the sunshine.
My hen pecked husband has followed orders and put all the washing out so hoping it will be all dry by now!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

I have been at work all day but still been lovely to look out at the sunshine.
My hen pecked husband has followed orders and put all the washing out so hoping it will be all dry by now!
and so he should have done, specially when you are at work...were abouts you work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.